Recent content by Nardu

1. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

djogloc02 said:
    The french troops could be good if the generals at least tried to be good.

I don't think you can't juge which troops are "good" and which are not since you had never be in position to be killed and you never did a war. It's easy to treat men who really served  as "bad soldiers" and say they had to be more courageous or better fighters from the confort and the safety of your room.

by the way, where do you saw that French troops were bad? They fight well during the whole war, or tell me in which action they failed. Of course 1914 was a catastrophic year for French army who suffered around 800 000 KIA from september 1914 to end 1915, but they never gave up, no? Mutiny of 1917? They never asked to stop figthing or surrender, they just said they didnt want to be sacrified for nothing.

Because they didnt won the war alone? You think Germany was alone ? Without Austria, ottoman empire and Bulgaria i don't think they could win too, or stayed in the war during 4 long years. I have to precise to you that France also send alot of troops to support allies in difficulty, like Romania or Italy in 1916-1917, perhaps Serbia received French renforcements (i don't know for this last one).

If you consider that  the few french survivors of Verdun battle arty fire of february 1916 who faced thousand of german soldiers and  keep defended the place in desperate position aren't good, that's your choice. If you think the defenders of Fort de Vaux who were ALL french aren't good soldiers, that's your choice....

You can juge tactic and strategy, but please keep your absurdly opinion about troops for yourself, it's ridiculous.
  2. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

hi maybe i.ll have more luck in this topic since the other where i posted has no answer to the precedant questions. So i ve a legAl version ( of course) and all was working fine. But, wihout any reason, now i can.t find any server except 6 ones on native, and empty. i tried all, nothing works. Like if it was able to load only 6 servers. Normaly, i see all the servers marked (around 350) and only those compatibles with the filter appeared. Now it detects only the 6 i mentioned ( with or without filters). I really don't know what the hell is that issue. Thanks in advance for your help
  3. No servers appearing

Excuse me but si That new for you? I mean, before you were able to see all servers Right? Because since theend of afternoon i.m no more able to find ANY server ( iwas able 1 hour before that sht). I CAN only find Like 6 servers all empty and only on native...
Back
Top Bottom