Recent content by NakedSavage

1. Who developed the Quest "Family Feud"? So bad

The easiest fix is to use the leave member button to drop off the companion, and then talk to the quest target npc. You'll always get the right conversation (unless they're wounded and don't show up in the scene)
    6WP_T.png
    How did you get to this screen? I can't find any menu that allows me to remove these quest npcs
  2. Who developed the Quest "Family Feud"? So bad

Arranging your party currently does nothing
    Right! I spent a few hours trying to troubleshoot getting them out of my party for bandit camps but currently my only solution is getting them killed on purpose ?
  3. Need More Info Family Feud (Bannerlord). Quest with a bunch of bugs

I have two of these characters from this quest stuck in my party and I can't remove them. I can't solve the quest because they don't appear when I take them to the npc that you either fight or persuade. So instead they either try to invite me to their faction or take up space in my bandit hideout raids and die instantly haha
  4. Who developed the Quest "Family Feud"? So bad

I have a glitch with this quest and the character I am taking to the feuding family does not appear when I arrive at the rival village. So I gave up on this quest twice and even after failing them from timing out I have two useless characters in my party. The even funnier part is no matter where I arrange them in my party they actually show up when I attack bandit camps and are worthless haha.
    Next I tried forcing dialogue with them in my party, kicked both of them from my clan and they just don't get removed. The next dialogue after that they try to recruit me to their kingdom.

I really hope this gets patched! ?
Back
Top Bottom