Need More Info Family Feud (Bannerlord). Quest with a bunch of bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

In the quest for family feud, there are many bugs.
Often in the location of the village does not appear the one who needs to be brought. Sometimes it helps to wait for time and re-enter the village.
But in the village of Alantas Alary, this did not help - does not want to appear ...

In addition, there is a mistake that when it is not possible to resolve the quarrel peacefully - during the fight everyone stops and nothing happens. The quest does not end, everyone is alive, and no one speaks of the quest ...

текст/URL]

I had another minor bug with this quest. where if you are killed by the ones seeking revenge before there intended victim said victim will still be standing in town quiet alive afterwards.

I have two of these characters from this quest stuck in my party and I can't remove them. I can't solve the quest because they don't appear when I take them to the npc that you either fight or persuade. So instead they either try to invite me to their faction or take up space in my bandit hideout raids and die instantly haha

I have two of these characters from this quest stuck in my party and I can't remove them. I can't solve the quest because they don't appear when I take them to the npc that you either fight or persuade. So instead they either try to invite me to their faction or take up space in my bandit hideout raids and die instantly haha
Alary also stayed with me... Found that it can be deleted through the clan menu.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom