Recent content by Naeftali

1. Resolved EULA and Warband streaming

You can use that function as you like. We won't be asking any money for that. Happy streaming!
    Thanks , i wish you all good. :smile:
  2. Resolved EULA and Warband streaming

hi again!

So.. I have a service on Twitch - a comment readed during the stream.
    If someone buys "read comment" while i'm streaming Warband, I'm violating your EULA because I'm using your game, commercially?
    Becouse of selling service on my Twitch channel , when your game are streammed?

I mean i lead my stream like a performance , with commentary and a lot of my own contribution , but still u do not allow using your game commercially , but i dont know:

- this is more like my personal earnings based on my performance on Twitch ?

- or more like commercially use of your game?

Thanks for reply in advance , i wish u all good. :xf-smile:
  3. LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

These lines are mainly for modders, not for streamers. You are allowed to stream a mod and have ads at it but you should add credits to the mods which you use.
    Thanks ,a lot for fast responding! God Bless Ya! <3
  4. LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

"You are free to use contents of the pack without asking for my permission as long as you:
    - use it for M&B games
    - use it for non-commercial purposes
    - give credit"

Hi,hay,hello!

If i understand well licenses for now , this mean , no allowed commercial use , but stream via Twitch, making content on Youtube and monetize by ads its something other?
    I mean , i want stream my "roleplay" game , with instalated conent from this mod , i can give credits , but this mean i using your mod for comercial usage?
    Still modder have right to forbid usage content based on game , when game developer allowed to stream his game with monetize from ads?
    No offense, i want to work legally.
  5. Resolved EULA and Warband streaming

Okey thanks for reply. ^^
  6. Resolved EULA and Warband streaming

Hello, :iamamoron: My first threat on forum! Did Mount & Blade Warband have some restrict for streaming on platform Twitch , or for publishing content on Youtube - like a video? I start streaming and playing Warband , on my Twitch channel , also i making content on Youtube. On Youtube i use my...
Back
Top Bottom