Recent content by MrWhaleFish

1. MrWhaleFish

The Royal Rat Rankings! - Post Your Rankings & Thoughts Here!

Hey ? is this happening friend
  2. MrWhaleFish

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: [RCC]Mrwhalefish
    Do you have a mic? Yessir
    Would you be interested in being a captain? no
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? of course
  3. MrWhaleFish

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Ok bye ? u can hang out some timeif you are nice
  4. MrWhaleFish

Who would have thought that camel riders had such a history.

they need to add camels in minecraft
    Lol yeah idk any of the Eu guys or there history and it doesn’t matter since we never talked or played with them...
  5. MrWhaleFish

it only took you 5 years to figure out we were here!
    How curious! Stumbling across this thread was certainly a surprise! Might I ask where the need to use the name "Roaming Cavalry Company"/RCC came from, given a lack of affiliation with the real group/community? Indeed Edwards had once been a member at some point (for a short period), but he vanished long ago!

Or rather outright removed me from steam when I questioned his intent: that of a hermit crab, or that of a cuckoo?

And sheesh! Not even an honourable mention to the original group, it's founders and members? Edwards wasn't even the founder of the NA branch (or involved in leadership in any way)! So whilst a number of us from 2010/2011 have admittedly gotten a kick from this unofficial resurgence, I've had people ping me on both Steam and Discord with a grain of confusion.

tl;dr

I assume this is permitted on Taleworlds - and it's cool the legacy is being continued in a more public fashion, given that the group isn't too public anymore and doesn't actively recruit. But seriously guys, the RCC has been around for just over ten years (we just had our anniversary on the 17th). Here's the original thread. So if you're going to use the name, continue the legacy and so on, at least be kind as to give credit where it's due?
  6. MrWhaleFish

The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

On NA servers. A turkish team having 150 ping. So representative xD
    All I hear is excuses! 150 ping is nothing! Back in my day we played with 400 ping
  7. MrWhaleFish

NA Skirmish Completed [NABB] - Bannerlord Team Tournament - Week 3 Underway - Free Agent Sign-ups OPEN

bumping because its annoying to go 3 pages to find a thread I wish the forum mods would add a tournament tab
  8. MrWhaleFish

Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

??? All i read from beta testers is that nothing changed and TW never listened to them.
    +1

Guess what, a company is consisting out of people.

You are on TW official forum, its more then rude to do that here. If you did that somewhere else we wouldn't really care.
    go back to single player man you are creating even more toxicity and seeing you complain about MOrE sINglE plAYeR is pissing a lot of people off because how little self awareness you have. we have been waiting since launch for taleworlds to even listen to the MP community, and they haven't at all. The single player community is mostly short term low hour players, it really bothers me how a forum warrior like yourself is so ignorant
  9. MrWhaleFish

Great Job Taleworlds

:Kekw pogu emote:
  10. MrWhaleFish

The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

Honestly if they just fix people starting couches when they are 2 feet away and other broken mechanics ****ty Cav use it would make the experience 200 times better. I love someone’s lance literally being held in a block but they click X for less then half a second and it kills me with the lance aiming at the air
  11. MrWhaleFish

[NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Team Banner:
    4ae513adfe1f9c12fa8c9b24dc5b192b.jpg

Team Name: Kock Out

Team Tag: KO

Contact 1:Handy - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357412936/

Contact 2: Salad - https://steamcommunity.com/id/saladqc_/

Roster:

Handy
    Salad
    Jack Anchoa
    Adolf Hitler
    Kefka
    MachoManRandy
    Comrade
    Sea Raider(Awesomeness)
    change that name
  12. MrWhaleFish

Archery is the most OP thing in this game, and it makes the game supremely boring and one dimensional.

also imo its not archers being op themselves its inf being weaker then they were in warband ( DirEctIONal blOCkinG, less armor then archer classes in some cases) and its also just people not being able to counter it. Take OG for exmaple, they can counter archers pretty effectively by using something called ranged weapons OR cavalry ! to balance everything just lower armor, damage is fine IMO like its not broken, make the max armor for archers like 25 on all classes? OR JUST GO BACK TO WARBAND VERSION OF CLASS PICKING. anyways also stop being bad
Back
Top Bottom