Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

-okay boomer-

Thanks for the giggles, you blathering buffoon.

You are aware that I, the almighty founder of El RCC, am a US resident - and that the concept of an 'NA' branch was a short-lived spin off called the RRC back in 2010? We only stopped recruiting (and I stopped paying for our forum software, though I still own the domain) only after Nexus faded into obscurity after what, 2016? How bizarre that someone take the name of another group! And how incredibly, utterly, astonishingly unoriginal of a concept. Sheesh. Such indignation!

In all seriousness I'm actually a little touched that you guys picked up the torch. I've only played with a couple of you (at least, of names I recognise), and that was maybe three years back now. I'm legit surprised you guys are still around and using the name, despite the notoriety!

Admittedly also would've thought it cool if ya'll had mentioned a little of the history. But you guys do you at the end of the day.

I wish you guys the best of luck. Long live the RCC and it's many iterations, and all that bollocks.

You are aware that I, the almighty founder of El RCC, am a US resident - and that the concept of an 'NA' branch was a short-lived spin off called the RRC back in 2010? We only stopped recruiting (and I stopped paying for our forum software, though I still own the domain) only after Nexus faded into obscurity after what, 2016? How bizarre that someone take the name of another group! And how incredibly, utterly, astonishingly unoriginal of a concept. Sheesh. Such indignation!

In all seriousness I'm actually a little touched that you guys picked up the torch. I've only played with a couple of you (at least, of names I recognise), and that was maybe three years back now. I'm legit surprised you guys are still around and using the name, despite the notoriety!

Admittedly also would've thought it cool if ya'll had mentioned a little of the history. But you guys do you at the end of the day.

I wish you guys the best of luck. Long live the RCC and it's many iterations, and all that bollocks.
So you can say all that and all but why come in here with hostility? Why not come to our TS or discord and talk to us there? Seems a bit counterproductive for you to come in here and bait a response

I know it's hard to accept we did it and are continuing to do it better than you but I will remind you that we are the Official RCC

I also wish to advise you, with respect, that Valarr owns the domain of

I know it's hard to accept we did it and are continuing to do it better than you but I will remind you that we are the Official RCC

What if I choose to never accept, to never give up? Choose to dwell in my own deep, dark corner of despair? Burning nostalgia consuming my soul - memories of a bygone age dwindling in the dying light?

I also wish to advise you, with respect, that Valarr owns the domain of

SHOOKETH. Well played sir.

Yea I know, but he just comes into the thread to bait us into a response and it's toxic behavior and annoying

It's cool, wasn't meant to come off as serious. It's good to know some of you have a sense of humour though.

Honestly if Edwards hadn't been funky with me when I asked about it, I would've given an """official""" blessing years ago (yes - absolutely and utterly pointless). So instead I threw my hands and said "whatever" and left it.

It's just that I occasionally get people asking me if I revived RCC proper for Bannerlord, and then have them direct me this this thread - I then have to explain that it is a different group entirely - a spiritual successor, but with none of the original core lads or lasses. And the clan was huge (too big honestly), so it's been a fair number in total now. Most of the RCC was actually NA, but until Nexus PW, the server and community was EU based.

Anyway I admit that whilst it was some low quality bait, the only person I was immediately expecting to bite was Edwards (if he is even still around!), largely because of history. Plus I hadn't actually given him any **** for it yet. I was also legitimately surprised it was still a thing, so I thought that was neat.

What if I choose to never accept, to never give up? Choose to dwell in my own deep, dark corner of despair? Burning nostalgia consuming my soul - memories of a bygone age dwindling in the dying light?

SHOOKETH. Well played sir.

It's cool, wasn't meant to come off as serious. It's good to know some of you have a sense of humour though.

Honestly if Edwards hadn't been funky with me when I asked about it, I would've given an """official""" blessing years ago (yes - absolutely and utterly pointless). So instead I threw my hands and said "whatever" and left it.

It's just that I occasionally get people asking me if I revived RCC proper for Bannerlord, and then have them direct me this this thread - I then have to explain that it is a different group entirely - a spiritual successor, but with none of the original core lads or lasses. And the clan was huge (too big honestly), so it's been a fair number in total now. Most of the RCC was actually NA, but until Nexus PW, the server and community was EU based.

Anyway I admit that whilst it was some low quality bait, the only person I was immediately expecting to bite was Edwards (if he is even still around!), largely because of history. Plus I hadn't actually given him any **** for it yet. I was also legitimately surprised it was still a thing, so I thought that was neat.
Its all good I gave the blessing so they are solid

hhreg17.jpg

Dudes the creator of the video was gracious enough to give us 2 repeats of that first jab into the camel’s head. That thunk sound and Arnie’s face is making me laugh so hard omfg. Camel did nothing wrong!

Back
Top Bottom