Recent content by mR_dIlLeNgeR

1. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Weapon Accuracy

The weapon accuracy seems well-balanced to me, but might I suggest that players movement speed be reduced while their aiming?
  2. mR_dIlLeNgeR

The Halt Bandits *Recruiting*

I think I remember that, ha, were you the guys we ambushed while you were crossing on the ferry?
  3. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Suggestions / Feedback

Well, in other rp servers I've been on NLR just pertains to the most recent events that occured to you before you die, so you're character stays the same and you remember your aquaintances etc but you dont remember the events leading up to your death.
  4. mR_dIlLeNgeR

I don't think I would find what I'm looking for with them, ha.
  5. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Suggestions / Feedback

I'd like to suggest making players speed slower when they are reloading pistols. As it is they can just run around at normal speed when reloading and kite, and it would be nice if speed was reduced when aiming as well, it looks a little wonky when soldiers are running around with their muskets completely outstretched,
  6. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Hello folks, my ingame name is Thomas_Halt and I've just gotten done leading a posse around robbing, looting, hijacking, and murdering all sorts of people.  I'm starting a group for highwaymen that like to rp, and like to work together to make money and to be total bastards.  Some of our posse's...
  7. mR_dIlLeNgeR

[POLL]New Rule is being Passed

I doubt anyone got shot in colonial times just because they "looked" like a bandit.  There are no name-labels in real life.  I'm sure bandits and outlaaws were persecuted and killed but persecuting them when you cant really say they've done anything seems silly.  It takes any depth from the situation away.  Instead of taking nefarious outlaws lives and freedom you're just killing pople for pretty much no reason.
  8. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Admin_Ash's Revision of the rules. give opinions.

DukeofSirs said:
    mR_dIlLeNgeR said:
    DukeofSirs said:
    I don't agree at all with the outlaw having to RP thing. Outlaws in the frontier KILLED PEOPLE, they wouldn't waste time robbing them, because it was much easier to just kill them and be done with it, plus it was more dangerous to rob then to outright kill. Also, it makes sense that you aren't save in town 'shopping'. Because your notorious, people want you dead, you are a bandit, an outlaw, scum, like me!  :grin:

Sounds like a hell of an excuse to RDM.

Oh, and were you alive during the frontier times by any chance?

No, but i can read...
    The definition of 'Highwayman' is 'Brigand', and the definition of 'Brigand' is 'Bandit'.

Bandits were poor, desperate, marauders, in gangs that infested the secluded parts of the world. They raped, pillaged, in other words, they took what they wanted, when they wanted.
    The way a Bandit would do the banditry depended on the person of course.

If i rob someone who has no means of defending themselves, sure, i might spare them! But really, you think that i'm going to risk my life by TALKING to an armed person? No! You think bandits, pirates, highwayman, did that? Eh? No! I'm quite certain they didn't take chances.

By that logic would you engage anyone that had some sort of sizeable firepower or force?
  9. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Why I believe natives are underpowered

redhelwar said:
    Rigadoon said:
    redhelwar said:
    I see you're one of those people in PW that would mine gold all day just to walk around in the best armour and get killed once. I will keep my mouth shut :smile:

And another stupid assumption about me. Why you want to turn this mod into team deathmatch is beyond me.

Why you want to turn this mod into everyone sitting around the campfire singing kumbayah and sharing coffee is beyond me. There are some quieter nicer games that you can play while the big, strong men play PF, may I suggest http://tribalhugs.net/ ?

Just because you cant run around gunning people down doesn't mean the game cant be dangerous/challenging.  I think this game is meant to be immersive, and in order for that to be acheived I think a little more depth is required in it beside "Lets kill him! he looks like a bandit!" etc. 
  10. mR_dIlLeNgeR

[POLL]New Rule is being Passed

I dont see how they can be considered outlaws if nobody catches them doing anything.......
  11. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Crashing on loading

Try lowering the graphics settings, especially the number of dead bodies allowed if it's high.
  12. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Crashing on loading

CrawDaddy said:
    mR_dIlLeNgeR said:
    If under config you're running DirectX 9 try running DirectX7 instead,

Tried it, still nothing

Hmmm, when I tried that it didn't work right away either but keep it on Seven and try switching load textures in combination with that.
  13. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Crashing on loading

If under config you're running DirectX 9 try running DirectX7 instead,
  14. mR_dIlLeNgeR

new map: NEW SPAIN

Sick map dude.
  15. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Proposed NA ruleset to take effect Friday

5arge said:
    Did you guys not see this part? He gave examples.

Austro said:
    Some Valid Reason that can be used to attack another player:

~ Refusing to hand over gold to a robber
    ~ Running away from a robber after the robber has demanded gold
    ~ Being attacked by a player
    ~ Being involved in a war
    ~ Another player picking up loot from a player you have killed
    ~ Having an assassination contract
    ~ A player attempting to arrest you and putting you in a jail cell

I guess I didn't, I kept skipping to the last page, my bad.
Back
Top Bottom