Recent content by Mr.IAmHere

1. Unable To Recruit?

Click on the Recruitment text on the left hand side of the screen.
  2. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Valiente said:
    http://oyunajandasi.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-cikis-tarihi-aciklandi.html

What's this? It says that the game will be released on June 30?

Probably fake...
  3. My Observations on the New Version

Windyplains said:
    Silverstag just pulled into the #3 highest endorsed mod of all time on Nexus' Warband site.  Thanks everyone for helping the mod's visibility grow so other folks can find it.  When I came back to building the mod last year into its own standalone it wasn't even listed in the top 100.  Now begins the takeover of moddb where it has had less time to spread its influence. :wink:

Ooh. I should do that too! Just a little 'thank you' for an amazing mod!
  4. Ask here

How does one gain 'Right to Rule' ?
  5. General Feedback & Venting

Windyplains said:
    Did you submit a ticket at Assembla with the logs needed?  What may be causing the crashing for that individual isn't necessarily what is causing it for you.

Nevermind. Turns out a re-download of WSE solved the problem :smile:. Sweet Mod!
  6. General Feedback & Venting

Hey there!

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to solve the loading setting data crash with WSE? I saw the ticket on assembla but the last activity was from January. That's the only reason I haven't tried this mod because it seems really interesting.

Thanks

EDIT: Just saw that I could run this without WSE from a casual mention in the 0.21 patch notes. Will this have many adverse affects on the game outside of the mentioned pop-up notes?
Back
Top Bottom