Recent content by mormyllon

1. What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

:smile:
  2. What pissed you off today v. V

Almalexia said:
    So yeah, mdk, would you genuinely like to learn about the network of issues and viewpoints associated in gender identity and relations, or no? I have faith that many people actually like to learn about the world they live in, if it is presented in an uncharged and positive manner, but hey its up to you. Otherwise, then as I said continuing the discussion isnt a terribly valuable use of our collective time. In my opiniom, at least.

There is only one thing you need to know about genders.Not much to learn . There are only 2 genders. Get over it
  3. World News Today, brought to you by TW

Wellenbrecher said:
    mormyllon said:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/744379/German-Christian-statues-destroys-religious-motivated-attack-revenge-police
    You forgot to say how it was a Muslim rapefugee.

I was not going to say anything, just posted some news.

PinCushion said:
    Piss off already. We don't want you here.
    I'm not interested in drug addicts' opinions

PinCushion said:
    Not geting pissed off at people from the far/extreme-right/left.
    I'm neither far-right nor far-left
    ===================

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059844/Police-raid-multiple-properties-Melbourne-police-refusing-comment-concerns-community-safety.html
  4. World News Today, brought to you by TW

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/744379/German-Christian-statues-destroys-religious-motivated-attack-revenge-police
  5. World News Today, brought to you by TW

Epicrules said:
    mdk31 said:
    I see Islam as roughly equivalent to fascism, though of course with differences.

lol

What's so funny about this statement?
  6. World News Today, brought to you by TW

mdk31 said:
    My political opinions sure, but also experience based on what's happened recently. Would you have called me an **** if I guessed it would be a Neo-Nazi? I'd be so bold as to guess you wouldn't.

Do not waste your time talking to such brainwashed hypocrites. They call anyone who they do not like or who doesn't agree with them neo-nazi, fascist,racist and so on...

7. World News Today, brought to you by TW

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/745327/Brussels-on-lockdown-terror-police-swoop-in
  8. World News Today, brought to you by TW

You should return to the zoo my friend
  9. World News Today, brought to you by TW

Meanwhile Sweden is getting culturally enriched

10. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

masterborn12 said:
    I say humanity and humans is superior to any cultural or religious divisions.
    You should say that to "refugees" when they will  riot, kill civilians and spread drugs next time. I'm sure they will listen to you and stop.

Actually, do mankind a favor: Take your SJW friends with you on a space ship and leave this planet
  11. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

masterborn12 said:
    My question is , is this how you want to live ? Do you want to live in a world where people like myrmollon decides the worth of a man or woman by their color, ethnicity or religion. Do you want to live in a world where people only care for themselves while neglecting others ?

I'm sure that people do not want to live with liars like you. Where exactly did i say that people are bad because their skin color, ethnicity, race or religion? Moreover, it's not their fault that your government conists of retards like you

masterborn12 said:
    Do you want to live in a world where people only care for themselves while neglecting others ?
    That's what people like you are basically supporting while destroying european traditions and culture and replacing it with foreign ones.
  12. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

masterborn12 said:
    You are missing the point you arrogant piece of ****,  I didn't say drop all opinions or preferences I said that eventually in the future mankind has to unite and find common ground and that is colonizing other planets to continue mankind's legacy. I say at this point of time we could start with global cooperation and globalism to find those common grounds , nationalists prefer to stay at their **** hole in isolationism, is that what you want ?

fu6zco.jpg

masterborn12 said:
    RIP Fidel castro a true hero.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please. The amount of idiotism you post on this forum is insane. It's time to stop.
  13. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

masterborn12 said:
      and the far right or in this case "alt right" are using this against anyone who believe in social justice,anti racism or plain moderate politics.
    They are using it against plain moderate politics of destroying traditional european culture and annihulating native european population, against racism towards whites.

masterborn12 said:
    All in all the western hemisphere is changing politics are becoming more radical left and right, on one side you have people like farquaad which calls everyone who objects racism,islamophobia and favors globalism "cucks" for those who dont know , "cuck" is a term for someone who likes seing his or her partner having an infidelity "cheating"  and the far right or in this case "alt right" are using this against anyone who believe in social justice,anti racism or plain moderate politics. They claim that "America and western europe are letting in evil muslim men who rapes their women etc" i mean most of these blokes are people who live in a backwater somewere in America, these are the ones who never meet a muslim or even touched the quran and thinks he/she is an expert on the religion and finally these are the ones who think they are Sweden experts, although ironically they have never meet a swede  and the most funny thing is that they see "stormfront" as a valid source.

masterborn12 said:
    I mean here in Sweden we
    Well, nuff said. An "anti-racist" and "humanist" from sweden who is supporting the genocide of his own nation. There is basically no point in discussing something with such garbage like you.
    I wish you to have fun living with "refugees", though it will be pretty sad when they will take over your country and exterminate everybody, including you.

Back
Top Bottom