Recent content by MorlanV

1. MorlanV

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Disk 2 not installing?

Radalan said:
    MorlanV said:
    Radalan said:
    MorlanV said:
    I installed it again onto my Hard Drive on my laptop, and the 2nd cd doesn't say anything about not finding the game or anything odd. I left my computer to install the mods from the 2nd cd onto the computer, and I come back half an hour to find that it hasn't even moved an inch! It says the oblivion directory to oblivion.exe, and nothing more. I left it for 2 hours, still nothing. Whats going on?

It crashed, which then could be caused by multiple different things.

Ive done it more then 6 times now, same thing happens.

Have you tried asking around the bethesda forums for more than 0 times?

Quite a few times, but the topic's keep getting pushed into the oblivion of the boards :neutral:
  2. MorlanV

Radalan said:
    MorlanV said:
    I installed it again onto my Hard Drive on my laptop, and the 2nd cd doesn't say anything about not finding the game or anything odd. I left my computer to install the mods from the 2nd cd onto the computer, and I come back half an hour to find that it hasn't even moved an inch! It says the oblivion directory to oblivion.exe, and nothing more. I left it for 2 hours, still nothing. Whats going on?

It crashed, which then could be caused by multiple different things.

Ive done it more then 6 times now, same thing happens.
  3. MorlanV

4. MorlanV

Okay, my friend gave me Oblivion GOTY a week ago, and I installed only the main game, and i'm now addicted to it. I decided to install the second cd which has plugins on it, but for some reason it says it cannot find my main game. I installed my maingame onto my external hard drive rather then...
  5. MorlanV

Rgl Error

I got the new patch for the expansion(beta), and for some reason I get this odd error. RGL ERROR Unable to open texture file Textures/mp_ui_maps_b.dds What is going on, and how do I fix it?
  6. MorlanV

Download link

Do I type in my serial code again for the patch, or do I have to download the whole game again to play with the latest patch?
  7. MorlanV

Can i have the link for the Warband 850 installation

Will the download link in the topic for the download link take us to the latest version? And is there a patcher rather then having to download the game again?
  8. MorlanV

War Band campaign

How the hell did you get campaign?!

Sorry, I'm very slow in the forums. Is there a single player version available, or do I have to buy the game now?
  9. MorlanV

SP Sci-Fi [WB] Clone Wars: Arkonne Assault - New ATM!

Could I attempt a symbol design for a better improvement of one? :3

I can do good sketches of logo's, I might be able to do a good one for the Clone's.
  10. MorlanV

[Suggestion]Rig the necks.

Sir Pwn-A-Lot said:
    FrisianDude said:
    Also; some death poses are really odd. Maybe those could be fixed as well. :???:
    Ya, those ragdolls still need some work. I also noticed that torsos are strangely stretching on dead bodies since 0.700.
    ragdollsa.jpg

BAHAHA it look's like the horse was shot out of a modern tank and got stuck into the ground, so does the dude in the gate(OLOL)!

I saw one where the guy was so great at aerobics, his head was literally between his leg's! This was because 3 arrow's went into his head at once because I had archer's really close to him, and I commanded them to hold their fire and then fire at will, which caused them to actually shoot all at once.
  11. MorlanV

Battlestar Galactica Tactical Mod - IT'S RELEASED

its 24 mb, wtf?

Seriously, it's that small for something that look's good?
  12. MorlanV

[Suggestion]Rig the necks.

I have no idea what your talking about.

Could you take a picture for me?

Great if you could :grin:
  13. MorlanV

Warband Fan Made Intro Movie

it was crap D:

IN A LAND OF 4 SOMETHING SOMETHING :grin:
  14. MorlanV

Download link

OMG I am a beta tester and I never knew it :grin:

Oh wait, everyone can download it now xD
  15. MorlanV

Help! No weather!!

Ruthven said:
    MorlanV said:
    maybe try make it where weather appears in rough area's. For example, snow only happen's in snowy area's or near snowy area's and rain happen's rarely in desert place's and temperate zone's, to make it more accurate.
    Actually, the game mostly does that already; it only snows on snowy terrain and it rains everywhere else.

In my native, it snow's in like, the middle of the map, no where near snow >_<
Back
Top Bottom