Recent content by MN03

1. Cool, I finally joined Sweden...what now?

Dengero said:
    YES! I took Lida Castle! Woooot! I asked the castle to be awarded to me...but when I go in it says "It's owned by no one" and there's like...no garrison. Should I sit on it until it gets awarded to me? =D

-edit-
    WHAT?! The king just sent me a msg saying he's gonna give me 1200 bucks, and my castle will be given to some ^$(#*^%&$#% general. That or I renounce my oath. Wtfsssss T_T
    HAHAHA, I know the feeling, I took Minsk with a lot of effort only to see it given away to someone else ><
  2. The Final Border

You need to conquer the whole map by wiping out all the nations.
  3. Skill question: Surgery

Thanks for the response. So I basically wasted 17 extra surgery skill points? What a shame  :neutral:
  4. Skill question: Surgery

My party has a total surgery skill of 108% (27 total skill level in surgery, 4% for 1 level). My question is, is there a diminishing effect on this skill? During battles a lot of my men still die instead of being knocked out unconscious. This happens even when all of my party members participate...
  5. sweden overpowered?

To be fair, the victory by the polish during the battle of Kircholm was a far better achievement than the counter-attack by the swedes. The reason of this is because most of the polish horses were killed during the battle of Kircholm making the attack in 1617 far more easier for the swedes. I'm neither polish nor a swede, both nations were great during those days, but the strategy performed by the polish during Kircholm is something to be admired.
  6. New Player, A troop suggestion to the Swedish team.

The first picture is of a swedish reiter :wink:
  7. sweden overpowered?

I'm sorry to dig up this old thread, but I mostly agree with the statement that Sweden has a edge over the other nations. In my experience this is mostly because of their swedish reiters who are very deadly on the field and during castle sieges and defences (the best all-around unit).
Back
Top Bottom