Recent content by milbe

1. something i like to ask

hee fella PoPs, i played the game for a long time, and i get the feeling that there are not so much bandits, or no bandits at all, i walk then for 2 in-game days(or longer) . and i see no enemies. that is really sad cause i dont like questing,. and if i dont fight its kinda boring. and i run...
  2. General Discussion Thread

what do you say i dont onderstand (srry i am  a noob  with that kinde of stuff)
  3. General Discussion Thread

it runs just fine.

but when i see a big mass of enemies, I pick up my bow and lay down a volley of arrows on top of that group. Really effective most days.
    i just simpler ((i am not good at English) i am just 12)(lol) to by grenades 2 stacks in your inventory and you kill over 100 enemies if there close together.

can i ask something i cant by cannon ammo what most i do????????

do everything whit spell check :grin: :grin:
  4. I need some voice acting.

A.  "Hold this line!"
    B.  "Assemble here!"
    C.  "Steady..."
    D.  "Advance!"
    E.  "Forward!"
    F.  "Charge!"
    G.  "Now!"
    H.  Again, anything fun would be nice, but here it's giving orders- the should be short and really to the point, and said in a firm tone, and not incredibly explicit- "dress ranks" might be appropriate for Hold Position, for example, but it's probably going to confuse newbs.
    mybe (i am not volturing because i have ****y noice) but a nice idea is like when say "hold your fire(*ping i have a idea*
    put PBOD in it) and then says fire at will your carcahter say aim steady fire (comes a little ****y over )LOL)
  5. Feature Requests

that is really handy espely if they do not spanw with a horse (srry bad englisch)(LOL)
  6. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

are your sure,
    when i start the instaltion it says this mod is for 1.143 you have 1.153

7. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

do you really need warband 1.143 i sucks because i have 1.151 i dont know how to downgrade
  8. AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

can it stills beter (from my eyes)

because the game of thrones has already a map that cant if stuff age of change is new

its not offensive meant
  9. [WIP] New Troops.

just thinking you make a new bandit troops just make a new faction troops it will then nicer.
    something else wil it be fun to be a captian of a lord (you are a soldier of a lord but you can order of soldiers)
  10. [Suggestion Box]

i just download freelancer its a great mod but its not complete just with some little changes it wil be  great in this mod it will be boss
  11. How to download and install AOC 1

same problem lol now fixed
  12. AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

i think this will be the best mod now for warband
  13. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

can you work with like your native gameplay because i really like the mod compilation. butttt i have a good native charchater (men dude person get it)
    so how do i do that just copy past the files

please answer
  14. Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

oja gime a eight shot machtlock gun and  i am bosss
  15. [Suggestion Box]

hee mybe its already mesiont but can you make a crafting sistem for this mod

(srry bad englisch
Back
Top Bottom