Recent content by Mikeits

1. Bug After Converting a Lord to Player Faction While Laying Siege.

There's a pretty bad bug in the game when you convert an enemy lord to your faction if they attack you while you're laying siege. If you can convert them to your faction, your tent will be left up in the field from the siege. siege preparations are still happening, so it's more like the siege UI...
  2. Leaving as a Mercenary

Leaving a kingdom as a Mercenary is really punishing isn't it? It behaves the exact same way as if you were a vassal. In Warband, you were just on a contract for 1 month. This game really should have a difference just like Warband did. And it's really annoying since it just ruined all my...
  3. Who Else Wants To Be Able To Save Character Templates?

Would be cool if they added a character library. So you could a) save characters privately for yourself and b) maybe make it public and others could just load them into their character creation and take them as foundation or just take it. Similar to how it is in Sims 4 for anyone whos familiar with that.
    That's a smart idea. A character library be rad. And maybe you could like, inject those characters into your game as rivals or something? To add to the pressure of needing to rise up.
  4. The Calendar goes by too fast.

I think the pace of the calendar and characters aging is too fast. I think things would be better using a traditional 12 month calendar. I think I enjoy the game more when it's made for longer campaigns. It might be neat to have two different versions of the campaign, one with the 12 month...
  5. Who Else Wants To Be Able To Save Character Templates?

I think with as an in depth character creator this game has, I think having a feature to save a character you've already created as a template would be pretty helpful for future playthroughs, especially if you like having a consistent character design. It would help make new saves faster to...
Back
Top Bottom