Recent content by MightyFelix19

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Create more granularity in the Order of Battle system

Absolutely. The problem gets even worse outside of infantry. There are 2 kinds of archers. Crossbowmen and and bowmen, and they are used for very different strategies in which mixing doesn’t work great. Need granularity based on troop class
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Wish list for Companions

I whole heartedly support this. If we’re going to be sending our companions and trusted men into the maw we have to be able to do so with some direction and strategy.
  3. In Progress TW PLEASE FOCUS ON FIXING SEIGE AI PATHFINDING ETC

Every single castle we hit, infantry will only use one of two ladders at a ladder point (usually the left one) and 19/20 will only use the middle ladder on a siege tower. After a minute or two of that, they stop going up all together
  4. Resolved Repost: My Wife the Teleporting Tart (was originally posted in Keep)

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
    How to Reproduce:
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version:
    Installed community-made modifications:
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Additionally, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

How to Reproduce: Wife is captured in home castle, then castle is retaken and wife is invited into party. At initiation of next battle, wife is no longer in party, but reported as being in city 2 kingdoms away.

Settlements Involved: Mecalovea Castle (home base), Amitatys (teleport destination).

Version: 1.4.2

Mods: None

Computer Specs
    GPU: Nvidia 1080
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
    Ram: 32GB ddr5
    Motherboard: ASUS PRIME X370-PRO

Will try to find old save, savescummed to prevent initial conquest of castle.

Save my marriage, Taleworlds (the virtual one, y'all will be the death of the real one, I've come to terms with that).
  5. My Wife, the Teleporting Tart (reposted to Bug reports, comment there)

Hey Felix I think you are wrong in the forum for a bug report, go there to create your bug report(s) https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/ Have fun :grin:
    Many thanks Bangler. Reposted there
  6. Resolved Repost: My Wife the Teleporting Tart (was originally posted in Keep)

I have two problems currently with my lovely wife, Svana. She may be unfaithful and she's definitely a witch. Following my heroic freeing of her and our home from enemy occupation, I brought her into my party. As soon as we got in a battle, she was nowhere to be found. In fact, she had...
  7. My Wife, the Teleporting Tart (reposted to Bug reports, comment there)

She's married to you too?! My god she's incorrigible. We need to start a support group. I'm here for you brother.
  8. My Wife, the Teleporting Tart (reposted to Bug reports, comment there)

I have two problems currently with my lovely wife, Svana. She may be unfaithful and she's definitely a witch. Following my heroic freeing of her and our home from enemy occupation, I brought her into my party. As soon as we got in a battle, she was nowhere to be found. In fact, she had...
  9. Features from Viking Conquest I would like before EA ends.

Let's all remember that when VC was as old as Bannerlord, it was a broken unplayable mess that Taleworlds had to do Midway levels of damage control on. Hence the reforged addition. That said, Taleworlds, if your reading this, I agree with the above critiques. Tournaments need to be more special, they should offer access to the keep for a day or two upon victory, recruits need a wooden shield, RP stuff from viking conquests would be awesome, and if you bring back boats, I will fly myself to Turkey and kiss every one of you on the mouth, Corona be damned.
  10. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Problem is that people are being mislead into believing its china's enforcing censorship without anything to actual back it up. These threads are just bashing China for something they can't prove they ever did. What you should be bashing is those abusive admins, where there is clear proof they have been misusing the trust put into them by taleworlds.
    Right, the issue is what kind of admin would have motive to abuse those privileges? Especially if the general trend is that these admins are reporting people erroneously for criticizing China, then you’ve narrowed down your likely suspect pool quickly. The posters are bashing chinese censorship. Whether it is compelled by the CCP or it is an independent action, it cannot be tolerated.

I encourage you to read the forum rules for the guidance you seek:

Unless you are trying to say that we should ignore them?
    Sadly your link didn’t answer any of those questions. Its the same typically vague nebulous ruleset that we’ve seen abused by other companies in recent years. Fair due, Taleworlds seems pretty balanced at the moment in their handling as this entire thread could have been reported as “racist” by now in a less reasonable company. My point stands. Hate speech rules are a radioactive switch waiting to be flicked. If these rules are to stand, TW should develop hard, written threshold tests to protect themselves and their customers.
  11. Please change the dye colours for the Northern (or Eastern/"southern") empire. They are way too similar.

Alternately, you make it cultural. The Imperials all have the same, but slightly different, shade of purple, because they're fantasy Rome, with each empire saying "No! I'm the real emperor!". The Battainians, however, being more a mob of screaming fantasy Picts, has far more diversity in their color scheme, and may therefore occationally fight friends by accident. As Pratchett put it: "On the other hand the Nac Mac Feegle were always looking for a fight, in a cheerful sort of way, and when they had no one to fight they fought one another, and if one was all by himself he’d kick his own nose just to keep in practice."
    I think they’re supposed to be Byzantine; Eastern Rome
  12. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

You are welcome to bash whoever you want out in the real world. Really, go ahead and do it. This forum and MP games are not the place for it. Also the thread I am talking about was not bashing, it was pure trolling (at a yo mama is fat level of maturity, it was basically spam and was rightfully deleted because of that).
    Ok so what is acceptable for discussion? Who makes that distinction? How will they ensure no side is given special treatment? No one has effectively done this to this day, because hate speech laws prey on our innate tendencies towards bias and abuse of power. You are better off avoiding such rules and just letting the wild west of the internet sort it out.
  13. About Horses

Absolutely required: ability to call horse. Hows a warlord to work on athletics if his horse cant come pick him up for the route or reinforcement?
  14. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Thank you! Glad I am not the only one who thinks so.

Also very interesting that this pops up now when only a few days ago there were trolls posting hate threads against China on this very forum.

What the hell is wrong with people.
    People bash the US and European powers all the time. Not considered “hate threads” hate threads, like hate speech, are a nonsense inroad to totalitarian control
  15. do you think that sturgia need a rework?

Sturgia uses the exact same AI that all other factions use. Belief that devs created completely different AI for each faction is cute, but is not true. Same with belief that Sturgian king have some special AI that is more "stupid" then any other AI.

AI newer mass charges unless it's a bandit AI as far as I can tell. Not even if commander dies. And attacking AI will fall back to it's reserves spawning point when depleted in the same way VC AI does.
    Well, I watched two factions behave wildly differently, and yes, Sturgia mass charged for 5-10 whole minutes. So either I’m a ‘cute’ liar or maybe someone has seen something you haven’t yet. It could be that different army constitution played a part. Much of the reserves were recruits. I will say Sturgia declares simultaneous wars all over the place. I figured this was due to reduced prosperity and a constant need to regain lost ground
Back
Top Bottom