Recent content by Mexie

1. Mexie

"Invalid child element"

Solved! e's weren't capitalized!
  2. Mexie

"Invalid child element"

Hey guys! I'm trying to make a custom mercenary clan, and I was doing the combat sets for the special characters, so the family members, and when I try to load in a new sandbox save it gives me this error. What is it saying? Because I couldn't really de-code it. Thanks in advance!
  3. Mexie

Any way to name ironman saves?

I hate that ironman save files look like a goddamn captcha code and the only way to easily look at them is to remember what banner I fly in it, and how my character looks like. But I would like to even more easily differentiate between the different playthroughs (mostly I use the same flag so...
  4. Mexie

Disappearing companions, bug or feature?

Well to be honest the "unlimited cap" mod fixed it for me. I dunno what's happening in your game, mine is ironman sandbox.
  5. Mexie

Yes, mod that raises companion cap worked! Thanks!
  6. Mexie

Huh thanks, any workaround for this?
  7. Mexie

Well technically they are also not intended to be there, I haven't lost companions that I hired via the "intended" way, meeting them in a tavern, back story, pay. Only those that I added thru the console commands. Which is understandable because the game might think they aren't even truly there. But then again if it's a "feature" then that would make the companion command obsolete.

Edit #1: Forgot to add that it's an ironman playthrough with Birth and Death disabled, and also companion chance of dying in battle reduced by 100%
  8. Mexie

Since the latest updates (1.1.1/1.1.2) my companions disappear, because apparently there's a new system in place for companions to make it more balanced in terms of skills. I usually just added however more I needed and after 10 days usually they start disappearing 1 by 1, from my party...
Back
Top Bottom