Recent content by Menjoo

1. Who of the old guard are still around?

I check in from time to time, but kids and work don't leave much time for internet activities, but go '08 gang!
    Damn, where did the time go...
  2. IL-2 - Et Cetera

The new TF-patch is out. Not 5.0 mind you, but the first patch after they gained access to the source code. It is strangely released as a new game, CloD Blitz edition. It’s free for everyone who owns CloD already. 
  3. DCS World (Digital Combat Simulator)

Looks like the Storm of War dynamic campain is coming to DCS!
    Since the release of the Normandy map and the WWII asset pack it is now finally possible to fly proper missions.
    Looking forward to this. Let me know if anyone wants to give this a try in multiplayer. I'm only proficient in the Spit at  the moment
    but I can also fly the 109, just need to review the start-up.
  4. What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

5. IL-2 - Et Cetera

The TF-patch is now on Steam.  :party: You have to opt in under the beta tab for the moment.
    Linkylink
  6. Jokes and other assorted atrocities.

George W. Bush dies and goes to hell.
    Satan is already waiting for him. "Well, I don't know what to do. See, you're on my list, but I have no free rooms for you. But you, you definitely have to stay in hell, so I'll have to find a solution.
    There are a few people here who aren't as bad as you are... I guess I'll let one go and you'll take their place. However, you can choose whose place you want to take."
    "Oh, that sounds okay I guess" says Bush. Satan leads him to the first room and opens the door.
    In this room, there's a huge swimming pool. In it, Reagan is drowning. He goes down, then up, then down, then up, and he's gasping for air all the while.
    "Oh, no," says Bush. "That's not for me, I'm a poor swimmer." Satan opens the second door.
    The room is full of rocks and they see Nixon trying to break up the rocks with a wooden hammer. "Nah, I have problems with my shoulders and my back, that'd be such a painful thing to do day after day."
    So Satan opens the third door. In the room, they see Clinton lying on the floor, all tied up. Monica Lewinsky is lying on top of Clinton, giving him a *******.
    Bush stares at the scene with a wide smile and says: "Ah, that I could endure!" "Alright," laughs Satan. "Monica, you're free to go!"
  7. Any recommended VR games?

Onward is quite good.
  8. DCS World (Digital Combat Simulator)

The Spitfire Mk. IX is in early access now! So far really nice. Managed to land already on the second try  :cool:
    Now the wait for the Hurricane begins... (and the earlier axis fighters)
  9. No.504 Squadron R.A.F - IL2: Cliffs of Dover Roleplaying Squadron

I might be up for it, if i find the time to set everything up again.
  10. No.504 Squadron R.A.F - IL2: Cliffs of Dover Roleplaying Squadron

Apparently there is an update for CloD on steam today to make it work with Win 8 and 10.
    Do not install it! It'll **** up the TF install and supposedly make the game not work on Windows 7 anymore.  :facepalm:
  11. Post delicious meals you made!

Paula said:
    Menjoo said:
    Co8vi.jpg
    this one made me think of a grumpy but cute toad. :lol:

ciCyn.jpg
    v_upL.jpg
    It kind of tastes like a grumpy toad as well. Salty as ****.  :lol:
  12. Post delicious meals you made!

Sure, be warned though. They are vegetarian.
  13. Post delicious meals you made!

gReQK.jpg
    aMien.jpg
    lTiwn.jpg
    DdJGn.jpg
    AUhAo.jpg
    uyMtG.jpg
    oDimq.jpg
    8OiOq.jpg
    SQ72T.jpg
    fnaXy.jpg
    Jn3UO.jpg
    wXYSq.jpg
    mOX5e.jpg
    enpFZ.jpg
    Co8vi.jpg
    hFk1U.jpg

Yes, I really love me some pickles...
  14. Post delicious meals you made!

Paula said:
    with raspberries, vanilla sauce, chocolate bits and redcurrants (plus a blueberry for contrast.I don't actually like blueberries)
    Kxw5d.jpg

Loooord Almighty! That looks amazing! I'd kill for a plate of that right now.  :shock:

XcElt.jpg

Got myself a table gas cooker, might load up a new pic dump later!
Back
Top Bottom