Recent content by W58848

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

how can i change the time between jumps (of character and of horse)?
  2. Is there any way to make more items appearing in shops?

im new to module system and i have no idea where is the required entry for it located
  3. How to make head models with custom facecodes

Hello is there an easy way to make a head model with the custom facecode from game? you may not understand what am i talking about so here is example from anglo zulu war mod
  4. i found some scary thing with workshop

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    Captain Robert Falcon Scott, CVO, RN (6 June 1868 – 29 March 1912) was a British Royal Navy officer and explorer who led two expeditions to the Antarctic regions: the Discovery Expedition of 1901–1904 and the ill-fated Terra Nova Expedition of 1910–1913.

i'm really proud of him
  5. i found some scary thing with workshop

i tried to upload mod on warband workshop with the name "Mount and Blade 2" of course it was private and i made this only for testing but when i was editing mod page, the name of the game changed to BEYOND CALRADIA no trolling (it works) or something i just dont understand what is this is it a...
  6. Strange bug with water texture

Most recently, I had a bug with the texture of water and oceans. They began to look like a cattle mixed with water (?). I checked the textures in the root folder and the mod folders in which I'm playing, but there everything is in order. This bug acts both in native and in mods. Help me to fix...
Back
Top Bottom