Recent content by Matthew_Of_Medith

1. Matthew_Of_Medith

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

strigel said:
    Seeking a regiment, preferably in the Union.

Infantry/artillery, I would like to be a drummer or a fighter.
    Would like a well drilled group with some dedication.

Don't have a mic, speaks Swedish and English.

/Severin
    dantheman10001 said:
    I need a regiment to join...

If both of you are fine being in a Confederate one the 5th Virginia will gladly have you! Just add me on steam and send me a message.  :wink:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047285764/
  2. Matthew_Of_Medith

Creating a new regiment?

Bolshevik said:
    I've been considering creating a new regiment in N&S formed with a few friends, then building onto it through the forums and recruitment. I was wondering, is there a lot of hope for a new regiment? How often would we be expecting to participate in LB's and events? We are looking to be very active right out of the gate, and sign up for as many as we can to help the community. The starting members are part of the 47th Lancashire (Napoleonic Wars regiment created in 2012) and were part of the 1st Texas Regiment in N&S throughout 2013. We have a lot of experience in various realism groups throughout different games, and have found N&S to provide some of the most entertainment out of all of them. We haven't been active in the game in some time, but would like to change that. Also, we are interested in using a looser "skirmish" style of group. Is this possible in the games current state? What numbers/units would be expected of us? Any help you can provide me will  be appreciated. We look forward to working with the community further.

-Max

You'd be best joining the DA. WE have one event a week. Which is 200/200 then various other events dotted around. Add me on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047285764/
  3. Matthew_Of_Medith

House of Medith {New Thread}

Woops, I forgot to lock this. Was posting it for someone to see.  :razz:
  4. Matthew_Of_Medith

House of Medith {New Thread}

Duke Matthew Duchess Sophie Recruit Custer Recruit Quester                         Matthew, son of Duke Richard, grew up in a world of turmoil... The year was 1355, after a long struggle that lasted most of Richards life, the Duchy of Medith had emerged victorious in the war...
  5. Matthew_Of_Medith

Faction Heraldry Registry

Scorpia said:
    Hes got a point, it'll only bring more banners like the companions. If the North, and Lannister banner is in. Isn't the Martell's in too? Maybe you should remove them too. The companions banner isn't that known through skyrim, theres nothing wrong with it really. Already a few banners in game taken from a TV Series.

The banners that are in the game about HBO's Serries: A game of thrones are not taken from the Serries. Most of the ones that have been placed into the game are either fan art or something like that. They're aren't taken from the TV Serries.
    Also, the banners In-game or due to be In-game about a Game of thrones are:
    House Baratheon
    House Lannister
    House Stark
    House Bolton
    House Arryn
    House Martell
    And mabye a few others.
  6. Matthew_Of_Medith

CMW5_.png

Better?
  7. Matthew_Of_Medith

Vorne I don't know how to edit the Gradient and the person who mad it says its fine. I know it's a big ask but could you fix it or just add it in? The background on the armour Isant too much of a problem becaus not everyone's armour would be perfect coloured in the Medeval times.
  8. Matthew_Of_Medith

Removed - Changing Forums.

Good luck!
  9. Matthew_Of_Medith

Vornne said:
    Matthew_Of_Medith said:
    Hello, I have my own Sub-Clan called House Bolton in the North and I'd like for the banner we made to be put in Game.
    The banner is acceptable but not ideal: there is an obvious gradient from lighter to darker from top to bottom, which makes any background color selected never quite blend in; and it's best to use the required dimensions from the start, to avoid artifacts when scaled down. It can still be added if you don't want to try improve it, though.
    Matthew_Of_Medith said:
    Also, I think Decan's banner is copyrighted by HBO. I'm quickly gonna edit it to fit.
    True: thanks for pointing it out. That banner is now rejected.

Ok, I will speak to my friend about scaling it down. Could I see the banner on some armors?

w5EHy.png
  10. Matthew_Of_Medith

Hello, I have my own Sub-Clan called House Bolton in the North and I'd like for the banner we made to be put in Game.

rBVxcny.png

Also, I think Decan's banner is copyrighted by HBO. I'm quickly gonna edit it to fit.
  11. Matthew_Of_Medith

Terrible Admin Support - Give your opinion

Instead of making this thread longer than it needs to be. How about you either deal with it privately or file an Admin complaint on the appropriate thread? I can get you the link if you like.
  12. Matthew_Of_Medith

Terrible Admin Support - Give your opinion

About the randoming thing.

Read these two rules. I don't like them but we have to enforce them.

2. All Factions may attack Natives and Outlaws if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes do not count as weapons.)

3. Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes do not count as weapons.)

I really think this should be defined a lot better. If it means KoS then it should have KoS written next to it.
  13. Matthew_Of_Medith

[EUA EVENTS][Crusader] Next land battle 19/05 3PM GMT

Crusaders Captured Jerusalem winning the Campagin. Hurrah!
Back
Top Bottom