Recent content by MaHuD

1. MaHuD

complaint to whoever's responsible for the bans in-game

I made a forum post because it's the way how the complaints are handled usually, you are making a forum post in separate section of the forums and people that are responsible for reviewing it, gonna check out and answer to your complaints. It's not my fault that TW doesn't have a separate thread/section of the forums where you can write unban appeals/complaints about their admin abuse without every single person on the forums thinking he's smartest guy around and should have his 5 cents in every discussion, so I had to make a forum post in this section of the forums. Besides it's not clear who's in charge of the bans in-game, so I wanted to find out it as well.
    You already mentioned him in your post, could have easily PM'd him to find out your answer.
    Hardly the communities fault that you think you are entitled to summoning an employee of Taleworlds to 'explain' your ban in public.
  2. MaHuD

complaint to whoever's responsible for the bans in-game

as for everyone else with their assumptions: keep them to urselves.
    You make a public post about your ban, but you want everyone else to not make bad assumptions? Should have just PM'd Dejan then.
  3. MaHuD

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 7

the colors in the OP for Deutschritter Superbia 4 (12)–(03) 0 Divitiarum Chao appear to be swapped.
  4. MaHuD

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 7

Can't trust a rat, man.
  5. MaHuD

Barbie World TaleWorlds is the Best

They worked a month on this
    It's he admin/mod team of the forum that does these jokes, rest assured that no taleworlds time was used
  6. MaHuD

New profile themes

Mine's pretty epic
    Majestic Fish :grin:
  7. MaHuD

Bannerlord Tops & Flops

Wat me wel opvalt is dat het forum barst van de negativiteit qua feedback en gezeur op TaleWorlds.
    Voor multiplayer zijn een aantal impopulaire beslissingen genomen die ook nog op een rottige manier zijn verteld. De beslissingen zijn final en er is geen ruimte voor verandering.
    Bijvoorbeeld; geen battle-gamemode, weinig keuze in equipment in een class (geen grote selectie zoals zoals bij warband) en een block-delay. (bij warband was geloof ik alleen een block-delay op shields en die was afhankelijk van het gewicht van het schild en de shieldskill).

Ook het ontbreken van custom servers is een blijvend hekelpunt.
  8. MaHuD

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

What about adding a preliminary match for new teams against a div B or C clan to see where they would fit the most? Of course the new team could play bad on purpose, but I doubt that would be common since matches are most fun against similar opponents.
  9. MaHuD

NW Installer Failure

Which service did you use to install warband, and does it match the service you are trying for napoleonic wars? (Example: Are both downloaded from taleworlds.com or perhaps another retailer?)
  10. MaHuD

Patch Notes e1.5.7

Multiplayer​

Fixes
    • Fixed a few sound issues which may relate to "sound of doom" in MP matches.
    Sadly the sound bug is still present.
  11. MaHuD

Obelix

Considering that Arni is freely allowed to play in tournaments, despite being known for doing a large amount of repeated DDOS attacks on servers, I would give the chance that Obelix gets banned from playing a whopping 0 percent.
  12. MaHuD

Need More Info Server is constantly crashing

Servers crashing became a feature... Check this example, this is how enjoyable the Captain Mode is. Out of 7 games only 2 ended properly, all grey flags are Server crashes...

Did the crashes perhaps occur after some players left the game?
  13. MaHuD

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Sounds like good changes.
  14. MaHuD

Patch Notes e1.5.7

you might want to disable aserai for skirmish, or rename the gamemode to dodgeball.
Back
Top Bottom