Recent content by Magnusnyg

1. Resolved [Beta 1.5.7] Increased loading times in campaign map

Having the same issue! Tried the 1.5.6 first but but the stuttering on the campaign map was to much for me. Saw improvements to that in 1.5.7, still some stutter. But theses long wait times during the different screens makes it unplayable for me.
    Reverse for me - 1.56 stuttered a little, 1.57 stutters a lot.
  2. Need More Info FPS drops in world map (e1.5.5)

I got the stuttering on the world map from 1.56 onwards. REALLY bad since 1.57, though.
  3. Veteran's Respect perk doesn't work on Khuzait Raiders

It's been said, but basically you need to have 1 Warhorse in your inventory (it won'¨t consume it).
    It's a minor bug, because you've already used the warhorse to upgrade to Raider (from Marauder).
  4. Resolved Cant load, Cant Save - Game crashes

Hello,

so the problem is, whenever i try to load any savegame from any version, the game crashes instantly. Also when trying to save my game while ingame the Error "Cannot create Save Data" appears. Nothing seems to help this problem.

A lot of us has the same problem. Just out of curiosity what version are you playing? My "can't create save data" problem didn't start until I installed version 1.42 - all versions before that 1.0-1.41 work fine.
  5. Resolved Saving Game

I know, thank you. I've tried it all.

First I just allowed Bannerlord through (as per your advice) still no save games - then I disabled ALL security app: Still the same issue: 1.41 or lower saves fine - 1.42 or later does not create a save file, and after Taleworld "fixed" the auto-save, I no longer get a .tmp file either.

Whatever changed from 1.41 to 1.42 ruined saves for me.
  6. Resolved Saving Game

Updated drivers (NVIDIA), OS (Windows 10), allowed Bannerlord through security and firewall, verified game files through Steam - and got the same problem - unable to create save file. Didn't get a crash, didn't get a .tmp file. Just a message in-game "unable to create save".

Can't wait for you to fix this issue, so I can try out your post 1.42 versions...

Bump.

Does anyone have a theory as to why it happens to most of us after we update to a new Beta? (for me it was from 1.42 onwards - before that no problems, but I know other people have had the same issue from other beta numbers)
    If it is on our part (i.e. because of our Firewall/Virus programs) wouldn't it have been an issue from 1.0?
  7. Resolved trying to save game failure

I was able to fix my save by upgrading to beta then downgrading to patch below beta. Did that twice and I was able to save again.
    Interesting - will try that.
  8. Resolved What's going on ? Anti-virus deleting bannerlord files

(watching this post because I suspect it is connected to the "cannot create save file"-issue which is completely ruining my Bannerlord buzz)...
  9. Resolved Saving Game

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Updated drivers (NVIDIA), OS (Windows 10), allowed Bannerlord through security and firewall, verified game files through Steam - and got the same problem - unable to create save file. Didn't get a crash, didn't get a .tmp file. Just a message in-game "unable to create save".

Can't wait for you to fix this issue, so I can try out your post 1.42 versions...
  10. NERF OP KHUZAIT - after 3 months still same story

And there was the first horseman on a pale horse - Monchug was his name. And there was the second horseman - Yana was her name... :grin:

"Then the Lord said to Joshua: "See that I have delivered Jericho into your hands... Just auto-resolve, you'll still get the bonus for your cavalry!"
  11. NERF OP KHUZAIT - after 3 months still same story

"He who controls the horses controls the universe."
  12. Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

I say no. I like it when the army of Pharon comes to be under Khuzait colours, I know it's not going to be a Khuzait army but an Imperial one, with some Khuzait elements.

It's more realistic this way, and I find it more immersive.
    Agreed - for me, making things too convinient would ruin my experience. It is always a balance, but I’d like to leave things like this to modders. I don’t mind having to balance an empire and army of mutual enemies.
  13. Armies, Scouts and Skirmishers

I’ve been thinking about an “area of control” or “influence” around a moving army, symbolising the scouts, foraging parties and or skirmishers that were deployed around the main force. These could intercep smaller parties and/or handle raids of smaller settlements. The size of the area could be...
  14. Resolved trying to save game failure

This issue is already marked in progress, I will update this thread when the developers give more info.
    Thanks, keep up the good work (you community support guys need to get a BIG bonus come Xmas)
  15. Resolved trying to save game failure

Could we maybe get a comment from the QA team about what they think are causing all these save issues? Any theories? Anti-virus? Our PC setups? Windows? Gremlins?

...and while I wait...
    ...bump...
Back
Top Bottom