Recent content by Madf11

1. Madf11

Battle time

thanks for the reply
  2. Madf11

Battle time

Has anyone adjusted battle time or plans to adjust it in the future for floris? I know I read somewhere one has mentioned it for Floris. Tnx
  3. Madf11

Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

Is there a way to run it on 1.153 warband?
  4. Madf11

Annoying unplayable error

matmannen said:
    Oblivi0us said:
    Running version 0.52.

Then you should update to version 0.52

16117993.jpg
  5. Madf11

[M] The Deluge - general discussion

You can fight without your head for a couple of secs as well :grin:
  6. Madf11

Favourite Weapon/Class

it should be a lot slower, it's a spam weapon with instant kill. Killing groups of guards with it is way too easy.
  7. Madf11

Randomly Kicked?

You can change the Ban option to a 15 minute ban. However you got the admin ban that's a permaban. So the vote ban is not really a ban but more of a 15min kick. Integrate admin tools with this mod and you should be good.

You got tons of mods like these:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,175171.0.html

Auto-temp-ban is an option as well. But I've seen Patta already knows about this one.
  8. Madf11

Randomly Kicked?

Admins should be there in case of cheaters and exploiters. A couple of days ago we were 4 guys playing and one of the guys went on an rampage start killing townsmen and then he started killing his fellow team-mate as well, just to be kicked at 10 kills and rejoin. Some people who play this game regularly should be given admin or people should get a way to contact an admin through steam, in any way there has to be an admin. Anyway back to my story, after he went on his lil' rampage I started a poll and a friend of mine voted yes, while the 3rd guy called Kuba2324 (give him a slap next time you see him on the server) or sumtn decided to be a liberalist and he said in his non rational english speaking response "No votekick", "he autokick", "Stop kill civilian". And so the killer went on his rampage while saying racist stuff and kept rejoining.

So my points/questions are here:
    1. Can we get more admins there?
    2. Is there a way for autokick to be lowered to -3 or sumtn? I mean if you suck that much not to get a couple of kills before killing 3 civilians as a guard (assassins should have no problem with this) then there is no problem in rejoining.
    3. There is an option for a Ban poll which was declined. A ban poll doesn't mean permaban but let it be for 10min or for 15min.

If we would enable these points we would be safe against this sort of group player kicks that the OP experienced (admin can be called) and against randomer trolls (ban option and auto-kick).
  9. Madf11

Boss, they'z got new weaponz! (New Features v2.1)

avion365 said:
    look at Vikingr and how they move while crouched

Exactly what I wanted to post as well.
  10. Madf11

Patta said:
    Madf11 said:
    also don't display the kill messages? Killing a merchant and dressing as one will just get you instakilled.
    not really because the merchants walk around and no one knows what merchant was killed. (remember: There are 3!)

Ok that'll help a bit, perhaps giving the body disappearance option or something. Don't know how fast is the respawn for the merchant.
  11. Madf11

also don't display the kill messages? Killing a merchant and dressing as one will just get you instakilled.
  12. Madf11

Native Completed Great Battle 90 vs 90 UK+POL VS ITA+GER+FRA

if u know what kurwa means join the polaks
  13. Madf11

Spy out the enemies (Screens and Videos)

Tobi said:

:smile: ...

So he left the server and u stepped on him xD
  14. Madf11

The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

IT_Fox said:
    The server is now running again.

@Madf11:
    I have enabled polls to change the map.

Thanks
  15. Madf11

The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

Could you enable polls? It's annoying to play on the desert reggae map with only 2 people. Put the threshold on 70% or sumtn so that we can change maps on low player amounts.
Back
Top Bottom