Recent content by M45T3R5W4G3R

1. Need More Info Bannerlord 2 Crashes on Campaign Start

Have you ever used mods in this game version?

Go to "C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" and right click "Game Saves" and select Properties.
    Go to the "Security" Tab and under the section labeled "Group or Username", check if your user is on it.
    If it is, select it, and look to the section below it and see if "Allow" is checked by all of the permissions except "Special Permissions"
    I have never used mods in Bannerlord yet. As for the suggestion, there was no issue with it but thanks for the suggestion.

We are aware of this crash. Developers are working towards a fix but we can't give an estimate. Thanks for reporting.
    I see, it is a really interesting bug then. Hopefully it would get fixed soon. Thanks for the clarification and information. ^^
  2. Need More Info Bannerlord 2 Crashes on Campaign Start

I have played this game on this computer which had the same operating system before without any issues for 37 hours during version 0.x.x times. Well, I have reinstalled Windows since then but reinstalled the same edition, Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit. So implying that even though Windows and game builds are not exactly the same today, I had no issues with playing the game on this computer and Windows edition beforehand.
  3. Need More Info Bannerlord 2 Crashes on Campaign Start

Summary: I have installed Bannerlord on PC (on a computer that I've played before about launch times, but with a formatted Windows which is same edition) and whenever I try to start a campaign, it crashes with "application faced a problem native" error. I use no mods, custom battles work without...
Back
Top Bottom