Recent content by lolman1c

1. lolman1c

HELP! Characters not saving and deleting themselves

Every time I exist the game my character names that have changed reset or any character I create deletes itself. I have absolutely no idea why! No really! I have tried: 1. \AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband and making sure the files aren't on read only 2. Deleting profiles.dat doesn't work as...
  2. lolman1c

Suggestions

You have Bishop hat and gloves but no Bishop main clothes... I would love for something like the priest top but with mail on.
  3. lolman1c

Bear Force 2 on PC gamer

Would just like to congratulate Dany on the free advertisement from PC gamer! (they are a popular pc gaming magazine and news source) http://www.pcgamer.com/best-star-wars-mods/
  4. lolman1c

Castle Winches PW?

Hey I'm trying to add some castle winches to open a castle gateway in PW but I can't figure out how to get them to work. Anyone got any idea?
  5. lolman1c

Official Iron Europe Events!

Hello everyone! I am Lolman1c, one of the developers (mapper) for Iron Europe. I'm here to introduce the brand new Official IE Events Group as we would like to start organizing bigger and better events, within IE, to Stress Test servers in the run up to 2.0! (also to just have big fun events!)...
  6. lolman1c

PW map not installing correctly.

Okay I have been given a map to make based off another map the person never completed. I tried to install it the same way I always do with putting it in my scene Obj and changing the terrain code in my scene file. But when I went into the map it was all off with areas missing, props there when...
  7. lolman1c

Patch 1.21 Released!

Rigadoon said:
    NightHawkreal said:
    What's the point in trying to surrender? You're still going to die.

RP. I don't find it a needed feature but it is something that people have been requesting since beta. We thought we might as well include it in this little patch.

It's a shame there isn't a way to code the game to count you as dead or something If you press the surrender button... That way in battle mode events the last few people could surrender. I suppose in conquest mod it could work though even with needing to kill them. But it is a shame now there is nothing to show you want people to surrender. XD Suppose we can't have everything in the world. :grin:
  8. lolman1c

Dead Servers ?

Froi said:
    As I said, we shall see.

But not really. There are so many things for Warband that will make its life last longer. I actually never really played warband but only NW and other things my regiments played in. Until a Napoleonic wars mod comes out or even a ww1 mod for the next one then warband will die.
  9. lolman1c

Dead Servers ?

Froi said:
    I promise you by this time next year, 75% of Warband mods will be dead, including this one,  because guess what, Bannerlord is coming out -_-.

CAN'T KILL WON'T KILL! War-band for ever! Hurah!
  10. lolman1c

Weapon balances?

guys guys! I think we are missing a the point here! The lightsaber doesn't kill people in one hit and the Angry elephant is not strong enough. :razz: But no really, during an event I got shot with a pistol while on mortars! The guy was on the other side of the map!
  11. lolman1c

Dead Servers ?

Ans Felt Hat said:
    Russian army <3

As soon as they add these the mod will grow! I promise you that by next time this year the mod will be as well known as Mount and Musket!!!
  12. lolman1c

Dead Servers ?

I bet you if the team had said the realise was an open Beta like they should have done the servers wouldn't be so empty... shame really It's a great game and I'm hoping after a few patches to fix all the bugs the population will pick up. Also I bet you anything as soon as they add the British like a billion new regiments will form!
  13. lolman1c

Off map Artillery

Harada said:
    lolman1c said:
    NOOOO! That would remove the purpose of arty! As someone who is a leader of an arty division I would cry! I love using the arty in the game and can't wait for the gas shells!

But most of arty was firing from kilometers behing the front line
    Chen1201 said:
    lolman1c said:
    NOOOO! That would remove the purpose of arty! As someone who is a leader of an arty division I would cry! I love using the arty in the game and can't wait for the gas shells!
    Well Player arty will still be effective its just that the off map arty will be more accurate and condensed but will have a long cooldown....so your guys can still drop in those mortars all you want :razz:

Yeah and ww1 charges had thousands of people involved not 10 un-organised randomers on a server... It shouldn't matter, I can still do pin point accuracy with the arty guns on this game from anywhere on the map. The maps I make for my regiment are huge and the arty can shoot from the very corners of the map and do a lot of damage anywhere. ones you are trained there is nothing faster and more powerful than a team of artillery men in this game, removing their main use on cannons is like removing the cavalry from NW and having bots charge in for you. Lots of people will become useless and the whole idea of a big organisation of lots of regiments each playing a different part to all help each other win the match is destroyed. Plus how would the officer without a radio or field phone even call the arty in? The passion I have for arty in the game and NW is too much so I am sorry if you found this angry. :3
  14. lolman1c

Developer Blog #2 - Patch 1.2

harnas1977 said:
    US troops used shotguns in WW1 and this must've been successful, as Germany protested this...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1897#World_War_I_Protests

But for right now it isn't a priority. I also believe the Russians will come before USA in this mod.
  15. lolman1c

Developer Blog #2 - Patch 1.2

harnas1977 said:
    Great update.
    I cannot wait for it to come out! I'm sure this will bring the attention back to the mod.

question: any chance on adding sawed-off shotguns that soldiers brought in and used in trench warfare? As this was not a sanctioned weapon, perhaps some random chance of getting one instead of pistol/revolver?

I doubt there would be need for this but it might become a thing in the Russian faction as more soldiers would bring their own weapons to that.
Back
Top Bottom