Recent content by Lobus007

1. Resolved Issues with game skipping while on workd map

Turns out it's a save issue bug started new game no issue, and it's time sedative appears to happen after 22hours of play and save times.
  2. Resolved Issues with game skipping while on workd map

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I have loaded old save game from other campaigns older games where the problem does not seem to been happening. It's not showing signed of the game skipping the only thing I can figure out os that somehow it's tied to my one game I'm playing. I have deleted my save games and tried new saves does not fix the issue. I have started a new game just to see. I am basicly to the Point of the game skipping where the conspiracy is going on. I was able in another to clear the shuddering by quick saving it could clear the issue, I also made it clear by reseting the game by force closing the Xbox game and restarting it.
  3. Resolved Issues with game skipping while on workd map

My game version is V1.5.21456 Xbox Series X
    I have over 1t free internal drive space.
  4. Resolved Issues with game skipping while on workd map

Sorry I love this game seriously this just ticks me off the game goes from patch to patch getting worse, wish I had the money to pay them to focus on the consoles side. I know they can make the game better. On PC the game does not do this skipping.
  5. Resolved Issues with game skipping while on workd map

Summary: The game on the world map keeps skipping, I use to be able to save the game and then it would stop doing it for awhile. After approximately 1 hr of play time it would start up again. I'd resave and it would clear it up. Now with the newest patch it's just keep skipping its unplayable...
  6. Need More Info Stuttering during game play

Summary:After some battles the game seems to studder might be to lose of Frame per sec or maybe a memory leak not sure. How to Reproduce: Happens often after several battles Scene Name (if related):Lobus007 Media (Screenshots & Video): Look on my posts under Xbox profile Lobis007 I have many...
  7. Anyway to stop the Game Shark cheat codes.

I've been playing Mount and blade bannerlord 2 for over two months now. I've killed ever lord I capture and killed 400,000 troops and the game keep making lords and troops. I've killed over 4000 lords. How come they keep spawning new lords with insane skill sets and how come when I inflect heavy...
  8. Need More Info Game breaking update from V1.10.13441

I just fought another fight again seeing my troops were 1342 the enemy was 876 I Attacked lead my troops I got down again within 3 to 4 hits. The game has flipped from being balanced to hitting so hard its insane. The AI of your team is trash it use to be of you lead them in boosted moral of the...
  9. Resolved Player force out of town whole its under seige

This issue is fixed with v1.1.0 version of the game. But unfortunately we had to rollback that version on Xbox platforms. We are working very hard to bring the patch back as soon as possible.
    Now when I'm marching around if the city goes into rebellion my force just stop marching and stand in place as the clock is running it use to not do this now it doss. I paid for the game so not sure why the game is not patching correctly. Last patch ruined the game completely so many things now wrong with the game.
  10. New update was caused a lot of problems on Xbox.

I downloaded the new update on my Xbox one a few hours again and it has caused massive problems. All load times are taking much longer, it takes a good couple of seconds to even open the basic menus like army and character. There is a lot more stuttering, I could before the update kill enemies with out any problem but now half the time I hit a enemy with my polearm on horse back there is a massive amount of shutter. I also just experienced a freeze which has only happened a few times and during sieges, this freeze happened when I tried to talk to some one. I also can't get back in to the game. This update has ruined the already glitchy console version making it have numerous issues, do I expect anything to be done no, console multiplayer is still a mess and has been for a while so I doubt they will pay attention to the single player but I need to put this out there.
    I agree, the latest patch has cause a huge unbalance in favor of the AI. I use to take army's in with similar numbers like they had 1200 I had 1100 or so on now I'm losing ever fight. My main character is taking huge amounts of dmg l, where I use to lead siege to lower the count of loses it does very little good I end up dead watching the score board tally up with my losing 800% more loses vs the other team. I into a seige with 800 men vs 200 of theirs and over 3/4 of my men end up dead. Where before when I lead I would lose only like 50 to 100 now I lose 700 men. What is the deal programmer's just fix things to break them. Just sad bet someone had a bad week and now is up to ruin their wonderful game.
  11. Resolved Player force out of town whole its under seige

Summary: during a castle you are in that is under seige the attacking side is outside. If you hear a bell and some other clan goes to peace with you it forces you out of the seoge city or castle. You are the forced to re break back I to the seoge castle and the attacking clan gets to kill you for free.
    How to Reproduce: Every time your under seige and you have a peace agreement with any other clan not attacking your seoge castle
    Scene Name (if related): Lobus007
    Media (Screenshots & Video): If posted multiple videos of it doing this.
    This is insane look 800 my troops vs 200 of theirs you guys messed up the last xbox s patch badly I took over 800% loses vs theirs. I lead the seige I'm taking way more dmg and my troops are doing more.
  12. Resolved Player force out of town whole its under seige

So now new issues still is present if my troops are ordered to move to a location, and a city rebels against me my troops immediately stop moving and the Timmerman is still running. It's as of my troops just forget where they are going as soon as certain pop-ups show up. Another game breaking bug.
  13. Resolved Player force out of town whole its under seige

Yah I just fought a battle in Attack mode same values they had 600 troops i had 400 in attack mode I won, in send troops mode I would have lost 400 troops they would have lost 100 troops I use to win these matches. With less troops and due to mm troops being veterans I would win even outnumbered, now the send troops always loses even if I have more troops. The update effected the values and stats of the army's fighting where if I person wants to win a fight they are forced to proticpate in a fight 100% of the time or take more then 75% casualties in any fight when you use send troops. The only way you won't lose a even numbers fight os if your leading your troops and or you grossly outnumber the army your fighting. Since the game spits out army's like they are dropps of rain it just effects the game to have to play in every fight first person hacking away in every battle. This use to be true in seiges as you wanted to limit the number of troops loses now you are forced to he present in all fights. Send troop is worthless now.
  14. Resolved Player force out of town whole its under seige

Now there is an issue with this last update. It's impossible to win a fight in the insta fights no matter if you have the numbers above them they always win. Very sad this game was really fun til this update.
  15. This last xbox update messed up combat badly

The last update I received for Mount and blade 2 banner wars messed up the insta score board fights. I use to be able to fight groups of lords and their men easily with insta fight now ever time I do it I lose. Does not matter of I have more troops like 1200 vs 900 the CPU always wins. I use to...
Back
Top Bottom