Anyway to stop the Game Shark cheat codes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lobus007

Recruit
I've been playing Mount and blade bannerlord 2 for over two months now. I've killed ever lord I capture and killed 400,000 troops and the game keep making lords and troops. I've killed over 4000 lords. How come they keep spawning new lords with insane skill sets and how come when I inflect heavy loses on a clan their total strength does not change ever. I mean I just wiped 4 groups of 1000 men army's and. Killed their lords and some army's have no lords? How can this be How can I army have no lords at all?

This endless cycle of cheating does not make the game more fun ot challenging at all it just makes one's head spin as I have to run all over thenplace killed 1k and 2k troops over and over again.

The minor clans spawn infinite Lords, they recently added the brilliant idea of making you kill all of them on a single day otherwise they just spawn more out of thin air.
Just when you think the game can't cheat any worse. This might be the single most odious thing that Taleworlds has ever done. I can't even imagine what led them to implement such a mechanic.

Facepalm.jpg

What's funny ( or not?) is that the minor clasn who are employed as mercenary by a faction get killed off/LOST when the final real faction member is executed. I don't know if this is intended, to remove merc clans but I doubt it sense it's possible for the merc clan to drop it contract and so you can still end up with some left after all the normal clans are killed off.

Just when you think the game can't cheat any worse. This might be the single most odious thing that Taleworlds has ever done. I can't even imagine what led them to implement such a mechanic.

Facepalm.jpg
That with increased death rate after they coumd die in simulations made mercenaries clans die before the first five years, so they made them be able to replenish?

Is there a Mod that limits/configures the relationship hit when you execute a lord?
presuming you are on pc (and yes, this doesn't answer your request for a mod. but it is what we have)

alt ~
config.cheat.mode 1
campaign.kill_hero <name goes here>
config.cheat.mode 0
alt ~

go back to playing.

presuming you are on pc (and yes, this doesn't answer your request for a mod. but it is what we have)

alt ~
config.cheat.mode 1
campaign.kill_hero <name goes here>
config.cheat.mode 0
alt ~

go back to playing.

I see, thanks a lot.

PS: I did find a bunch of "execution" mods, but most of them have not been in development for a great while. A couple were recently updated, but not sure how they will work out!

That with increased death rate after they coumd die in simulations made mercenaries clans die before the first five years, so they made them be able to replenish?
The mercs have to go, they cause more trouble then they are worth it, because currently if a faction hires a merc clan, the tribute payment instantly shifts towards them, even all merc heroes are in prison.

A game without merc clans, is so much better, because wars are more realistic.

The mercs have to go, they cause more trouble then they are worth it, because currently if a faction hires a merc clan, the tribute payment instantly shifts towards them, even all merc heroes are in prison.

A game without merc clans, is so much better, because wars are more realistic.

Mercenaries, Sellswords, etc was a thing in the medieval times. How realistic the use is in Bannerlord, now that is another tale.

Mercenaries, Sellswords, etc was a thing in the medieval times. How realistic the use is in Bannerlord, now that is another tale.
Even CK3 and KoH2 has them in a better state than Mount & Blade 2.

Mercs in Mount & Blade 2 are too overpowered in regard to tribute payments.

Even CK3 and KoH2 has them in a better state than Mount & Blade 2.

Mercs in Mount & Blade 2 are too overpowered in regard to tribute payments.

Uh, they not OP in CK3? Really? If you play as a raider (like vikings), you can enmass a lot of gold fast. You can use this to hire mercenaries to wreck havoc quite fast. Difference between CK3 and Bannerlord is.. We don't make use of them the same way. If your enemies in CK3 have mercenaries, it would still be bad for you, just sa in Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom