Recent content by LionStrong

1. LionStrong

Media: Screenshots, Videos, anything from the mod and for the mod!

sifis172 said:
    very first scene.

Nice!
  2. LionStrong

Rate the song above you!

It was all right, but not great. 2.5/5

3. LionStrong

RaW:Previews+News

Yngvald said:
    Looks quite "fuzzy", muddled even. Will it be cleaned up before it hits the troop files?
    Thanks for the feedback, I am still learning. But could you please be more specific about which parts look fuzzy. Do you mean the sword or the scabbard? or just all of it in general?
  4. LionStrong

Rate the song above you!

I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't ever listen to it again. 3.5/5

5. LionStrong

New Muscled Cuirass for the next version  :smile:
    a_breastplate_muscle_zpsxj5mrx1n.png~original
  6. LionStrong

How do i change the Horse Mesh and Texture?

It's in the CommonRes folder
  7. LionStrong

Nice. What's the thing on the bow though?
  8. LionStrong

Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

No no. I've helped with FoW yes but those ones I posted here are not for FoW. They where just for practice  :smile:
  9. LionStrong

Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

I am interested in joining the mod team as a modeler/texturer. I helped out a bit with a mod named Fires of War so I have some experience

Here is some stuff I've done recently:
    screen01_zpsgxj1qkss.png
    screen03_zpskxbvpjbh.png
    xiphosscreen03_zps4nx9txyi.png
    helmetscreen01_zpsqcgiwaav.png

The reason I want to join is that I like this mod and I think it is a good opportunity for me to improve my skills by working with you.
  10. LionStrong

Legio XLVI Draco Cypriaca

Good luck. It might be helpful if you posted this here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,313.0.html and maybe expand a bit on your post. For example you could add some history or pictures and a fancy title. Looking at how some of the other clan threads have been done will be useful. Also the mods not dead.
  11. LionStrong

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Yngvald said:
    Nice job. Good texturing. My view:

This brass counterweight on the spear appears heavy, but certainly looks out of proportion. The overall shape of the same is unappealing partly for the same reason of its size, but also because it too much mimics the shape of a spear head. Suggestion: Remove mass and make it shorter and more blunt, as it is extremely pointy.
    Thanks. I believe the camera angle makes it look more out of proportion than it is but this is the picture I was basing the spear on (and parts of the shield)
    001_zpsglcjifnl.jpg
    and as you can see it's meant to be quite long but perhaps I should make it skinnier? although I agree it should be blunter for the reasons you gave.

Yngvald said:
    Additionally, the spearhead does not look like it is sharp.
    hmm yes, I see what you mean that shouldn't be too hard to fix.
    Yngvald said:
    Aspis: A user of this shield could perhaps benefit from a thicker string (and some fancy schmancy tassels that stroke the legs with an unmistakable velvety goodness  :fruity:)
    Sorry I'm not sure what you mean there. If you mean the things tied around on the strings then yes I want to do that too  :smile:

Reus said:
    LionStrong is my hero. <3
    Haha, thanks  :grin:
  12. LionStrong

Oh right, that could be useful.
Back
Top Bottom