Recent content by lime535

1. lime535

[NEW] [Recruiting] Västerbottens Regemente

Västerbottens Regemente History 1500-1700-talet Västerbottens regemente har sitt ursprung i de västerbottensfänikor från mitten av 1500-talet, vilka 1615 sammanslogs till Norrlands storregemente, vilket 1624, delades i tre regementen, varav det nordligaste blev Västerbottens regemente.[4]...
  2. lime535

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The 1st Ostpreussisches Infantrie Regiment is a new started regiment (Only 4 members)
    We are looking for active and serious english speaking members. (No trollers)
    Our motto is "Have a laugh but get the job done". That means have a fun time, but do not go over "the top"
    We are playing in EU so we are mainly looking for EU members. (But NA players can join if they are in the right timesone/Have the time)

If u are intrested in joining, add me (SiR Lime) or one of my officers: Jek9412 or BassWorrior
    (We wont answer you/accept or decline your application if u sen it here on the forum)

(For more information about the reg check out our steam group:

Hope i see you on the battlefield soldier!

/SiR Lime
  3. lime535

NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

Regiment:111e regiment d'infanterie de ligne

Class: Arty

Troops: 3 (1 battery)

Nation: France 

Add Jek9412 on steam if u want to tell something to us.
  4. lime535

The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Name (In-Game):Lime
    Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket or Napoleonic Wars:36th,84e,63e.
    Working microphone?:Yes. But i understand english good but my voice is awful :O so i dont gonna talk that mutch. But i can still take orders.
    Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Jaegers / Infantry):Cavalry
    What do you expect from us?:Be nice to me and respect me for my awful voice.
    Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Steam. My steam name is lime535792
Back
Top Bottom