Recent content by LeoWubs

1. LeoWubs

Character and item window visual bug

It's a known 1.5.8 bug, introduced apparently in an attempt to fix the bug of icons not loading properly.
    Oh okay so we're just waiting for a fix then?
  2. LeoWubs

Update: I did all of the above mentioned things and the issue persists.
  3. LeoWubs

Do I delete the entire config folder?
  4. LeoWubs

So I ran into this issue recently and it's quite bothersome. Item and character windows have these ugly visual glitches and idk how to fix them. https://gyazo.com/62c8dd6d3bd6bc98b86b05c1208969df https://gyazo.com/22e1fc657cdd4b328bf8d11c4d948239...
  5. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

The forest bandits was me all the time haha. Anyway thanks for your reply!
  6. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

Anyone can confirm the bandits have been fixed? I'd check myself but won't have access to a computer for a while :sad:
  7. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

From what I can tell, it seems that one kind of bandit in one area dominates. It might be different every time.

Currently for me it's Sea Raiders in Vlandia. I struggle to make it to some of their cities with a party of 100. Although I'm loving my Sea Raider chief converts. Saves me going looking for Sturgians. My update stream is constant Vlandian lords being captured, so I don't imagine they're going to do well if someone attacks them.
    It's literally the hideouts being way out of control, so if there's a hideout, a certain type of bandit will control the region. I have seen a mix of different types due to hideouts being relatively close. Charas/Jaculan have a Sea Raider and Mountain Bandit hideout relatively close to one another so you'll be able to see a mix of them if they both spawn.
  8. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

Another one. Safe to say all bandit types with hideouts are affected by whatever is causing this mess.
    FB_IMG_1612813320391.jpg
  9. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

And also cap how bandits can spawn from a hideout. The uniting into a big mob is a cool idea but also make it so they don't break the game
  10. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

@mexxico Any updates on the bandits? I just wanted to add, I just started a new campaign, completely without any cheats and no mods on 1.5.8 and in the game year Autumn, 1084 the bandits were already going out of control.
  11. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

@LeoWubs can you send your save file to [email protected] let me examine why that much bandits spawned in your playthrough.

Also your money seem 18m in 1085. 35k influence. Did you make some cheats?

Also @Ariakan i can examine yours too if you send.

Its normal each hideout has 10-15 parties around more than this number can be related with a problem. Maybe there can be 1-2 more infested hideouts in that area Ariakan but i see 1 in screenshot.
    I sent an email with the save to the provided address. I used cheats due to being unable to play the game normally as the bandits got out of control in '84. I lost men faster than they replenished in villages and towns, villagers were getting caught and slaughtered, so towns start starving and caravans get destroyed before they make any real returns.
  12. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

Just wanted to update. I cleared this exact same hideout not that long ago ingame time. @mexxico Also I've seen forest bandit parties reach in the 60s.
    unknown.png
  13. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

It just makes it needlessly tedious cause you have to chase them down and they will usually all run different directions so you can't even vacuum multiple groups into one blob. Plus 40+ Forest bandits will wreck any caravan they catch. I'd say cap the amount of parties that can spawn out of hideouts but make the individual parties larger and led by their respective bosses so it doesn't just look like a random mob without a head running about.
  14. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

I actually am playing fully vanilla. No mods and this is on beta 1.5.8. And they do become an issue. I saved a caravan from 7 groups of forest bandits all attacking one caravan. When I joined that battle there were 116 forest bandits lol
  15. LeoWubs

Bandit spawn rate issue

That's exactly my problem, a town that I own isn't getting enough food anymore due to caravans being stopped around Vlandia and Epicrotea. I actually started counting how many bandits I encountered and just Vlandia alone I encountered 587 Forest bandits, some 100 sea raiders and Looters. I haven't even gotten to Epicrotea yet but it looked even worse than Vlandia did. Constant messages of AI lords getting captured by bandits from both the Northern and Western Empire.
Back
Top Bottom