Recent content by kylebrunt

1. kylebrunt

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [NW] Warhammer 40k Grim Future

Update: As of now we are giving it too regiment leaders and members of the mod Team Also ate as of now we are in  the pre-alpha stages for the mod and have been able to make a playable version of the pre-alpha as of now however we are using are FSE thread more then this so go to http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3242.0 for more updates for the mod.
  2. kylebrunt

i have been talking to the developer  of the original war band there was a mistake from rebelboy, who was a part of his team at the certain moment of time, and we  did not have permission to use the mod however we have talked it out and agreed that we want to make 2 seperate mods and do not wish to merge he wants to make a mod from warband and we for Napoleonic wars  but we will be cooperarting and hope the best for each others mods
  3. kylebrunt

This will be a Warhammer 40k mod for Napoleonic wars so far we have done models for the imperial guard the mod was in development for warband and were currently in the process of moving it to NW with some of the following factons: Imperial guard, space marines, Tau, Oaks and chaos. Mod team...
  4. kylebrunt

Cant import objects into blender

Im trying to edit the uniforms in the Napoleonic wars but when i try to import the object into blender all the files are empty as in i open the folder and there is nothing there to import ive looked at alot of tutorials but maybe ive just missed something ive only started workng on this mod...
  5. kylebrunt

Is modding in Napoleonic wars dfferent the warband?

Ive see alot of tutorials for modding and setting up the module system for warband but id like to know if the module system in Napoleonic wars is different and if so can someone direct me to a tutorial on it thanks in advance
  6. kylebrunt

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Ive come up for the idea to make a mod for Napoleonic wars about the american revolution ive seen a few for the american civil war and WW1/WW2 but i haven't heard of any american civil war mods and id like to make one
    Also as a warning i at this moment in time dont know how to mod in napoleonic wars at all ive see tutorials for warband but i dont know if Napoleonic is different so id be grateful if i can also have someone direct me to a few tutorials on how to mod in napoleonic. PM me if interested :cool:
  7. kylebrunt

Nr7 2nd West Prussian Infantry [ Recruiting EU / NA Players ]

Nr7. 2nd West Prussian Infantry  2nd Battlion                                                                                                           History of the regiment Oberstlieutenant. Dallas Gavan    2. Westpr. IR Nr. 7 I Korps Königlich Preußische Armee Re-formed after...
  8. kylebrunt

2nd Connecticut Regiment Heavy Artillery

The 2nd CT has a new FSE thred http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2230.0
  9. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

ok
  10. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

ok so if thats not it how DO i fix the problem thats stopping them from getting ... (compiled?) i think thats how you spell it :razz:
  11. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

im sorry i dont understand i copyed the native folder to make the Mod folder so all the Files from that folder are in the Native folder is in there so do you mean i copy the native files into the Module System? :???:
  12. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

Ok I must have missed the part where it said i shouldent do it in winzip :oops:
    So now when i click on Build_module in my documents i get a error that says Initializing...
    variables.txt not found. Creating new Variables.txt file
    and a bit down it
    [Erron 2] no such file or directory : C:razz:rogram files (x86)/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/Native-mod/Variables.txt
    Oh and thanks for telling me about not doing this in winzip  :mrgreen:
  13. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

This was what i used to get started in the  first place and i followed it almost to as tie i say almost because i must have done something wrong to get the error in the first pllace but i cant find where i went wrong thats why i started this thread.
  14. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

umm hello? :shock:
  15. kylebrunt

Erron 2 python

what do you mean is doing it in winzip a bad thing when i clicked open after i downloaded it the computer opened winzip so i thought thats what your suuposed to use :?: :shock: :shock:
Back
Top Bottom