Recent content by kwhy

1. multiplayer servers still crash regularly

So Bannerlord official release date is coming soon OCT 25 and server stability is still terrible on both native multiplayer (hosted and private servers). I'm assuming the problem is still baked into game server code which is faulty here still after 2+ years probably causing some type of memory leak.

Is there anything some of you that have been hosting private servers been able to do besides constant reboots or can any of you chime on what your noticing on the server end. Maybe some modifications can be done from 3rd party tweaks (doubtful).
  2. GK NA Battle Feedback

CRPG had a pretty good system in that if you were TK'ed you were allowed to either forgive or "punish" (can't remember if it was called punish) the person responsible.

If the player elected "punish" this would make the TKer have to sit out the NEXT round (unable to play only spectator). If they continue to rack up X amount of team kills it would then kick them from the server and ban them X mins if I remember correctly. It also had a way to monitor re-joins so someone couldn't bypass the punishment.

Seems like the logs would could be monitored and system built into chat with chat commands.

I'd rather see a system like this than the constant VOTE spam popups that don't seem to be doing much right now
  3. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

You guys needed more than 6 months to add Friendly Fire to the Siege servers, don't wait another 6 months to add it to the TDM one please.

I'd like to see FF added to TDM as well. IMO this is the only thing that I've seen happen the past year that has made the multiplayer semi fun now for me in siege.

Shame there is no battle mode.
  4. MP Bannerlord deciding which direction to attack in for me

bump. would like this
  5. MP Delay on release of attacks

I would think if your arm is already in the back position for at least 1H weapon waiting to thrust forward you shouldn't be then having to re-cock it back again and then forward after hitting the release. This is just bad gameplay. Add in latency and server lag this just makes forward thrust almost worthless. In fact I dare say you HARDLY see anyone doing anything except left/right swinging in multiplayer.
  6. SP - UI [Suggestion] [UI] An option to sort troops/prisoners by their level/upgradability/recruitment

would be nice if we could have sub-groups that we could rename the formations and drag and drop. something like this as well.

wvozXoo.png
  7. MP Modified Combat Parameters

off topic - do the AI BOTS have any difficult settings? or anyone have a HARD mode for AI?
  8. MP Modified Combat Parameters

does everyone have access to F5 offline mode? can get launcher to work, but can't host or access offline mode?
  9. Battle of Europe Revival Group

Is there even a NA server availiable for BOE? I've only been able to find EU servers otherwise I'd be willing to play a few hours a day in TDM or Battle mode.

edit: sorry didn't see that it was EU servers.
  10. v0.571

playing on EU now with 28+ players...in arena battle.  I just feel like the games melee is now at crawl speed because you can't attack sprint now without slowing down.

good to see you EU guys testing out the game.

so I guess the pistol was removed now too?
  11. v0.571

_Sebastian_ said:
    kwhy said:
    Honestly the most attractive/fun part of this mod to me is/was the ability to sprint and still be able to swing attack or defend at that speed.
    It was actually a glitch which has been fixed now.
    Sprinting isnt that OP like it used to be, but is still usefull to rush the enemy or to escape.

it isn't nearly as useful as it was before.  Now you can't even put your sword into attack position and charge someone without you slowing down to normal speed before the swing.

like I said the mod just took a step backwards in my opinion by doing so.  If anyone thought it was OP it is probably because they either don't have any blocking ability (i.e. need to spend more time playing the game) or they aren't staying aware by looking around and using the sound in game to keep from getting attacked from behind.

12. v0.571

_Sebastian_ said:
    Well... guess what.
    Code:
    (Sebastian) disabled sprinting while preparing an attack

Honestly the most attractive/fun part of this mod to me is/was the ability to sprint and still be able to swing attack or defend at that speed.  Without this ability this mod IMO just took a step back to being another typical *warband* mod.

just my opinion..

13. Suggestions

Storantom said:
    During my current session 3 people got kicked for accidental teamkilling and one got banned.  ALL accidental teamkilling.  The teamkill system seems to reset every 24 hours...  This is the dumbest thing ever, all the 13 ppl on this server agreed.  REMOVE IT

At this point in the mod losing 3-4 players is almost a whole team.  Maybe a report system might be better put in place for those of us that don't really care if we get team wounded or team killed by mistake versus having the computer automatically ban/kick you (*ctrl-m* type system).
  14. Suggestions

sprint seems to balance out range really well along with stamina in this mod.  Yeah it might be a bit fast, but the more I play TDM the more I get used to defending off fast players.  Yes, using a pistol or rifle at close range is tough because of the misfire rate and the sprint speed ability, but I've had plenty of the dedicated riflemen pick me off with no problem on a full charge attack while sprinting.

I'd hate to see sprint crippled much, especially where you can't swing or block while using sprint.  Sprinting up hills seems a bit fast, but for game play balance it would be near impossible to take hills with camped infantry if you couldn't do this on some maps.

Balance is tough in this game due to the low populations and different maps and modes.  I've seen some maps where range is dominate and other maps where hand melee cuts everyone to shreds.  All the range players want to load up ruins and the rooftop map, while hand melee want arena style maps.

The night/fog/rain ect really adds a lot to the tactics in this game as well.  Shadows and Shrubbery can hide you pretty well along with dat 3rd person camera angle you can camp corners and wait for the right moments to take players out.

On melee swing speeds of the pistol and rifles.  I think the rifle melee should have a faster swing.  I've yet to have anyone dominate me with a pistol whipping.

1H weapons probably need some buffing.

kwhy aka missANGY
  15. Banned from NA

there seems to be a whole lot of kiddie drama going on behind the scenes IRL.  I hate to see players getting alienated like this, but poll banning should probably be removed until more players are playing this mod.  Right now all it takes is for a few retards working together to ban players or spam poll maps all day long.

Also it is entirely too easy to accidentally hit "1" when these bans are thrown up all the time just cause I'm wanting to remove the stupid messages.

Back
Top Bottom