Recent content by kurjajuur

1. kurjajuur

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

If you learn anything from paradox interactive, you will need the community to be a lot less toxic if you want the developers to be more involved.
    On the other hand the community would probably be a lot less toxic if the developers were more involved. Radio silence is never good for the morale.
  2. kurjajuur

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Yeah i feel rather stupid now, missed the little print about not having to select a package to register, sorry about the trouble.
  3. kurjajuur

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Am i doing something wrong, because Nexus is asking me for money when i try to register... Sure would like to download, but i'm not going to pay anything to a 3rd party forum for the privilege.
  4. kurjajuur

Congratulations

I remember Battle for Sicily mod, that was a piece of art. Definitely keeping my eye on this one!
  5. kurjajuur

Poll: Religion & Myth

Second option because i don't like pilos helmets.
  6. kurjajuur

79th Cameron Highlanders - Disbanded

Holy Templar said:
    Dude im sorry but i really dont believe you, cuz russia may have bean a communist country before but there a democracy now, so im not calling you a liar but i dont believe your telling everything...
    Hehe, Russia isn't a democratic country.
  7. kurjajuur

Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Why doesn't WFAS have the latest Warband features such as marriages, improved ''how is the war going?'' answer, feasts, the nicer diplomatics (cease fires and border conflicts etc.) and other things like that? Makes me wonder why one would play WFAS over Warband if Warband has more cool features...
  8. kurjajuur

Timeline (film)

Timeline was alright, but i do wonder if i'd liked it better without the modern bits.  :mrgreen:
  9. kurjajuur

MP Modern [WB] Reaper on the Volga

Revan Shan said:
    Though now that I think about it... do you mean a unit? Which you can choose inside the German army? Well, that would satisfy me, yes (though I would still preffer the faction, yes I really like having Spaniards in and I really think it would add some nice variety).
    Seeing from the picture you posted their equipment was exactly the standard issue german equipment only with the extra Spanish flag on the helmet and some spanish medals. How would it add variety?

Besides it seems Blue Division did most of it's fighting in Leningrad, so how would they fit in during the battle of Stalingrad? Were they important enough there to be worth a faction?
  10. kurjajuur

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Blade announced!

Is it going to be another standalone? Looks pretty cool, especially the firearms part, maybe a more in depth system for that.
  11. kurjajuur

Filefront Download Link

Oh lol, my bad  :oops:
  12. kurjajuur

Filefront Download Link

Hmm kinda fishy.... did you have permission to upload it?
  13. kurjajuur

B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Bolkonsky said:
    Make them like throwing spears, you mean?  It might be technically feasible.
    Yes exactly.
  14. kurjajuur

B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Hey, i was thinking. Would a bundle of 2-3 pistols make sense as a weapon? You'd get 2-3 pistols that you can fire and then throw away, the good thing would be being able to fire them all quickly without having to reload (something that would be pretty useful for boarding?), but you wouldn't be able to reload any of them. Umm yeah i hope this makes sense.  :oops:
  15. kurjajuur

Russia

Such beautiful skins, i never imagined they'd look so good in game  here's to hoping other factions' skins will also be reworked in future /runs away  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom