Recent content by Kochobo

1. Kochobo

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

There are currently no plans to add the hungarian language. I think the focus going forward will be on polishing the released languages (after the german release). Every language presents unique challenges due to our dynamic texts, which require us to essentially recreate at least parts of their grammar systems within the code. @beybi123 probably knows german better than me now :iamamoron:

Oh, that's a sad surprise. Are there any plans for adding Spanish from Spain language like in Warband?

It may seem enough with latinoamerican Spanish, but for spanish people (that people who actually live in Spain) it really kills the immersion.
    It is not the same as with American vs Brittish English, the differences in the case of spanish are more remarkable.
  2. Kochobo

How to stop conspiracy?

The same happens to me, and factions begin to declare war on me randomly, so it is almost unplayable having to face an army of a thousand troops with my 150 men party and one castle
  3. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Join lord's party as a normal soldier

It from freelancer. it's part of a lot of mods for warband. It'd be a little weird for a noble to just join up as a regular recruit though.

At the begining you are no one, later you can become a mercenary and in tier 2 or 3 you can ask to be a noble. I think that for the nature of a Sandbox roleplaying game like this, and thinking that at the begining you can be even just a lotter, it is coherent to be able to be just a regular recruit. Actually, in higher tiers of some troops there are nobles as units.
  4. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Culture recruitment converting for settlements conquered by other faction

rather than a "conversion" I would insert a "mixing" of cultures.
    Which basically means you can take recruits from both cultures.

Yes, that can be fine too.
  5. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Culture recruitment converting for settlements conquered by other faction

This was on native or mod in Warband. When a settlement (town, village) was conquered by other faction, after a while, also being able to invest money on culture conversion, you were able to recruit your faction's troops at that settlements.
  6. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Join lord's party as a normal soldier

You should add a system where you can join lords' party as a normal soldier, you would get assigned equipment, given food and coin as a salary and be grown in the troop tiers of that faction till you decide to go out of the party. I think this is from the World of Ice and Fire mod for...
  7. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

This was in a mod for Warband: https://www.moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees

When you created your own kingdom, you could create your own troop tree: slots to fill creating the equipment for every troop tier, its abilities and depending on the equipment, its cost, in which units will be able to evolve to, etc.

This troop tree was part of your culture, which once conquered a settlement (town, village) and after a while (being able to invest in culture conversion). You were able to recruit your own troops in your faction's settlements.
  8. Kochobo

SP - General Join lord's party as a normal soldier

I think this is from the World of Ice and Fire mod for Mount&blade Warband. You should add a system where you can join lords' party as a normal soldier, you would get assigned equipment, given food and coin as a salary and be grown in the troop tiers of that faction till you decide to go out of...
  9. Kochobo

SP - General Culture/troops recruitment converting for settlements conquered by other faction

This was in native or mod in Warband. When a settlement (town, village) was conquered by other faction, after a while, (also being able for the owner to invest money on culture conversion), recruited troops were converted into the new faction's troops ones. This, combined to being able to...
  10. Kochobo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

When you created your own kingdom, you could create your own troop tree: slots to fill creating the equipment for every troop tier, its abilities and depending on the equipment, its cost, in which units will be able to evolve to, etc.

This troop tree was part of your culture, which once conquered a settlement (town, village) and after a while (being able to invest in culture conversion). You were able to recruit your own troops in your faction's settlements.

This was in a mod for Warband: https://www.moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees
  11. Kochobo

Custom own kingdom troops tree / culture

This should go to the suggestions thread

Thanks, I'm new in the forum. Can you send me the link? Anyway I'll search it now
  12. Kochobo

Custom own kingdom troops tree / culture

This was in a mod for Warband: https://www.moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees When you created your own kingdom, you could create your own troop tree: slots to fill creating the equipment for every troop tier, its abilities and depending on the equipment, its cost, in which units will be able to...
  13. Kochobo

Culture recruitment converting for settlements conquered by other faction

This was on native or mod in Warband. When a settlement (town, village) was conquered by other faction, after a while, also being able tl invest money on culture conversion, you were able to recruit your faction's troops at that settlements.
  14. Kochobo

Join lord as a normal soldier

I think this is from the World of Ice and Fire mod for Mount&blade warband but you should add a system where you can join lords as a normal soldier, you would get assigned equipment, given food and coin as a salary and be grown in the troop tiers.
Back
Top Bottom