Recent content by KleinWolf32

1. Resolved Crash on losing an army battle

If you could let me know where the executable for the CrashUploader is, maybe I can set it to run as administrator and see if that fixes it.
  2. Resolved Crash on losing an army battle

I have 3.13TB free on that harddrive. This also happens in Vanilla.
  3. Resolved Crash on losing an army battle

I would but this error keeps popping up on the TWCrashuploader. Dont have enough disk space. Please make some space before you continue.
  4. Resolved Crash on losing an army battle

Uuuuummmmmm, Hi, sorry, uuuhhhhhh, no? I love mods. If I do run into it on an unmodded game, will let you know. But even before buying your game, I checked the mods. It is one of the main reasons I purchased and recommend your game.
  5. SP - UI Surrender banner move to information only

Party a has surrendered to Party B. A more spawn mod, with more troops mod and smart AI mod spams the party surrendered banner.
  6. SP - UI Surrender banner move to information only

I am playing with a lot of mods, causing surrenders all over the map. Can we choose what to see on mid screen banners? It keeps interrupting gameplay.
  7. Resolved Crash on losing an army battle

Summary: Crash on losing an army battle (joined with an army) How to Reproduce: Join army, lose battle Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 Pro V 1909 OS Build 18363.1082 GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB GPU Driver Version: 456.38 CPU: Intel i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz RAM: 16GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V? Not sure Storage...
Back
Top Bottom