Recent content by Kingfisher1990

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Kingfisher1990 said:
    I am experiencing a new bug however. I don't capture lords. When I defeat one in battle the "lord x escaped" does not show, it goes directly to prisoner screen, then loot, then map.
    I've seen this too. Currently about a dozen fights with 8+ prisoner management and zero captures. I've probably never captured a lord with this version, while kills are 10+ and some rescues from prisons. So the AI still captures them fine unless you are involved.
    [/quote]

Exactly. I looked in the script and the number designating the capture chance seems to be gone. I tried editing it, but it did not like that. Lol
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Kingfisher1990 said:
    First off, great job picking up the mantle after Dr. Tomas!

I have a bug where the 50% of the custom troops hired by my custom lords appear naked. Is this a known issue that is fixable?

The lords are not naked, and about 50% of their troops are correct with the right name, but many of the custom units they have are simply named A3 Troop or similiar, and is naked.
    Did you give equipment to all custom troops?

I did! Started a new one, will see if the problem persists.

I am experiencing a new bug however. I don't capture lords. When I defeat one in battle the "lord x escaped" does not show, it goes directly to prisoner screen, then loot, then map.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

magitsu said:
    Kingfisher1990 said:

I have a bug where the 50% of the custom troops hired by my custom lords appear naked. Is this a known issue that is fixable?

The lords are not naked, and about 50% of their troops are correct with the right name, but many of the custom units they have are simply named A3 Troop or similiar, and is naked.
    I had it once too. I think it could be because I had a custom lord with player culture before I had set up the kingdom troops. Were your kingdom troops still the blank templates when he started recruiting?
    Because when I built them, he started adding also the complete ones and later lords did start to raise only the proper ones. This one sorry lord ended up raising more than one type of those naked fistfighters, turning the unit card to mess (B2 below B2 etc. as supposedly different troop).

I thought that could be the problem so I waited until I got two more custom lords. Both of them had the naked troops in a long row of names A1, A2 etc.

However it is only the custom lords who have this problem. My other vassels (non-custom) have all the proper custom troops.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Back
Top Bottom