Recent content by Killshaper090

1. Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

Yeah if Crouched could make a new link that would be awesome.
  2. Garnier's Gameplay Mod v1.2 Beta - Released 01/13/2009

Blindwizard said:
    Killshaper090 said:
    ok i have a question. Is there another download link? The Filefront link doesn't work for me. it just sends me to the Filefront place.

The filefront link I tried doesn't work either. I try it in mbrepository --> https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1096

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

It works :grin: Down loading it now. Thanks
  3. Garnier's Gameplay Mod v1.2 Beta - Released 01/13/2009

ok i have a question. Is there another download link? The Filefront link doesn't work for me. it just sends me to the Filefront place.
  4. SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

Stupid Question: has the mod been translated yet/Released? I can't find the link >.>
  5. Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

Hey guys, I got a question.

Ok, When I click on the "http://files.filefront.com/Knights+Beta+2rar/;13022238;/fileinfo.html" Link and the Patch link it sends me to Filefront.com (The Homepage) So i'm like... Um ok I'll search it. I search "Knights Beta 2" And i get a list of everything underthe sun but! what i want :\

Anyone got any tips? or another link or something.

Thanks

EDIT: I also searched Mount and Blade in the search, Nothing for Knights.
  6. Installing Mod.

Extract the file into your Mount and blade module folder. For the Bug fixes, extract the folder, open the folder then copy and paste them into the Britian 1297 folder then Yes to All.
  7. PROBLEM: Britian 1297

Alright. I'll have to see if that works. Thank'ya Earl.

Edit: Wheres the Alt? All i see is the one download button that says "Britain 1297 1.1 Download" I click that it sends me to the Repository.

Edit 2: I figured it out. Thanks again Earl  :grin:
  8. PROBLEM: Britian 1297

No one has any Idea what to do? -.- That sucks.  :cry:
  9. PROBLEM: Britian 1297

Hello All. I've got a problem. When I click on -Peter-'s link for the game install I go to the site, hit down load then it says Download complete a second later saying "116KB in 1.3 seconds" Or something like that. It is 116kb though. I try to unzip the file using WinRaR and it says ! ...
Back
Top Bottom