Recent content by khornebread

1. khornebread

How do i Train my new Order Without Companions?

You can't, get new companions.  Make trainging #1 import
  2. khornebread

Training your Custom Knight Hood Order?

Should always give Leth trainer.  He will have a large impact on training up your regular troops and CKO
  3. khornebread

Grandmaster Quest Help?

Awesome fight at the end!  I asked about 20 times w/ no luck, first time w/ sword out worked.
  4. khornebread

Kingdoms not dying out (Solved)

You have to hunt down all the nobles.
  5. khornebread

[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Wait, there are people without Xena fetishes?
  6. khornebread

Snake Cult Stronghold(3.6)

If I get the quest from a KO will the snake cult patrols spawn or do I need to hit the rumor mill or something else?
  7. khornebread

Snake Cult Stronghold(3.6)

The snake cult is obliterated in my game and I have not seen any patrols for hundreds of days.  Can I still get and complete this quest line? 
  8. khornebread

Would you consider this at least an abuse of the system?

If you think it is abuse then up the difficulty.
  9. khornebread

Which javelins and bolts do Empire 5th tier troops use?

You can't pick up bolts if you do not have a crossbow, (or arrows if you don't have a bow).  I am equipped w/ javelins when they run out I pick up a crossbow.  I usually will find a hunting or maiden crossbow so I pick that up so I can accumulate bolts until I see a siege xbow. 
  10. khornebread

How do you guys hold castles/citys when you're "undermanned"

Don't hold the city, you should be able to take 3 castles/cities to their one, slip in one that needs a siege tower when they start somewhere across the map.  Capture their Lords in the open to reduce their ranks and get the, to make peace with you. 
  11. khornebread

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Throw a part for good relations w/ the Noldor.  If any of the Lords have Noldor prisoners they will dump them in your jail if they attend the feast. 
  12. khornebread

Can't Find Noldor Castle?

It is in the middle of the lake between Marleons and Rane.
  13. khornebread

MadVader said:
    No difference, the different training periods are just for your convenience in managing the companions.

It seems that they are travelling for a little while to catch up to your group.  I get the message from the companion mission report that "Boadice will be joining your group soon" or something.  That message seems to last a 2-3 days sometimes. 
  14. khornebread

Anybody know what happens w/ 1 set of Javelins and 1 set of spears?  or 1 jave, 1 spear, 1 axe?
  15. khornebread

Cap for Noble Recruits

I think it is 360 for 10, 352 is 12, 277 is 21.
Back
Top Bottom