Recent content by Keverclin159

1. Keverclin159

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I've hit a problem trying to start out as an adventurer - whether I select total war or not, when I join the army of any lord as freelancer, that lord's faction immediately finds itself at war against all factions on the map (!!!) - not just its neighbors.

Is this a known bug and is there any way to avoid it? Right now, I can't play freelancer, as the faction I join will end up being pounded from all sides to oblivion.

Yeah I'm having issue too right now. I don't know if I installed the mod correctly (installed v2.1 and then patch 3.3 from moddb) but every time I enlist in a lord's army, his faction goes to war with everyone. Also, when you leave the army, you still have negative relations with all those factions, even though the faction relation report shows otherwise.
  2. Keverclin159

Combat and Mounted combat feels clunky and weird

I literally googled this just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Personally I feel like I have to go into first person mode to make sure that I'm within reach with my polearm or 1h, even though they're both over 100 length. I don't get it, but it seems my body can't rotate back as much as warband does on horseback.
  3. Keverclin159

Kingdom Culture Changes

ChokeOnAPear said:
    Hi guys.

I've been playing this mod for a long time and loving it, but for the first time ever today I tried to change my Kingdom's culture. However, all it does is take me to a screen where I'm asked to choose the kingdom's colour again and then that's it.

Does anyone know a fix for this issue or a way to manually change my Kingdom's culture?

Thanks!

Have you tried talking to your minister?  I believe there might be an option there.
  4. Keverclin159

Holy War

Romanops said:
    I'm agree, I took a castle near Hierosalema and found French Kingdom of Jerusalem as a Christian character... But in village, construction avaiable is mosque, but it should be church, so people in holy land can know the true god ! :grin:

How can we change this by editing script may be ?

Once you take over Hierosalema,you have to change the town religion to Christianity in order to build churches.
  5. Keverclin159

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

For the freelancing, I can seem to only enlist as a common soldier.  How do you get enlisted as a professional?
  6. Keverclin159

Prisoners and Garrison Troops Disapearing for No Reason

I'm not sure if anyone's gonna reply, but I've been having the same issues with Tardus as well.  Something is wrong with the script.
  7. Keverclin159

Grandmaster matched with Holy Orders

Does anyone know which lords belong to which Holy Order???  I could only find the grandmasters for the Knights Templar, Knight Hospitaller, and Teutonic Knights in the Crusader States.  Does anyone know what other lords match with the other orders (Order of Santiago, Order of Saint Lazarus...
  8. Keverclin159

Troop Tree bugged?

If possible, could you post picture of the troop trees for the Rhodoks and Agonic Order?  I just want to see the complete tree to satiate my curiosity.

Also, on irrelevant note that I forgot to post last time:
    EXCELLENT JOB WITH 4.0!!!!
  9. Keverclin159

Troop Tree bugged?

I guess no one actually checked this out, but I can't seem to see the entire troop tree the Kingdom of Rhodok and the Agonic Order.  There is no scrolling down so the image is kind of cut of... Also.. Why do Rhodoks get access to Zendar units?  Just found it curious and wondered why the change...
  10. Keverclin159

Mirithdian Empire leader prefix

Hello, Which prefix on kingdom creation grants troops to the Mirithdian Empire troop tree? I just find it really convenient, not too long or short, and useful. Thanks
  11. Keverclin159

Changing the savegame file

Does anyone know how to change the M&B file so that you can control who owns which fief at the beginning of the game (including yourself)? Many thanks
  12. Keverclin159

Enlistment & Crusades

Can you join as a non-noble?
  13. Keverclin159

Enlistment & Crusades

Is there a way to enlist in a king/lord's army as a knight? Also, how does one join a crusade??
  14. Keverclin159

Found out why custom archers cant use weaponry

Quintillius said:
    Thanks for trying to find out what's going wrong, but this is already fixed for v4.0. It's because of element in troop stats that prevents archers from using weaponry. I cannot set troops to archer type during mid game, only from start. But I found a workaround.  :smile:

4.0 came out????
Back
Top Bottom