Recent content by Katsuki

1. Katsuki

Igneous Empire Glory

Zann are failed samouraï, they mainly use chinese/mongol kind of troops  :twisted:

So, no remorse  :cool:
  2. Katsuki

Igneous Empire Glory

manekemaan said:
    Lol is there anyone from the mod team from Leuven? Its a town (where I live) in Belguim

Lille too is a french town near the borders with Belgium. I wonder from where are the European member of the dev team.
    I'm pretty sure one of them is german  :cool:
  3. Katsuki

Version 0.772 Released!

Oldtimer said:
    @Alex the Seeker

Hi,

are you not confusing phenotypes with species? I get that impression from your last comment on this.

Anyway, as you correctly point out, let the devs do as they please. After all it is possible to redo visual appearance of ingame phenotypes/species if motivated enough.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Actually phenotypes is something one can observe :
    "Blue eyes" is a phenotype
    But a specie is harder to determine than a phenotype.
    Basically there is three way :
    -Common phenotype --> The more phenotype in common, the closer
    -DNA --> Phenotype might be different but not the DNA
    -Reproduction --> If 2 individual can have a fertile baby then it is the same species

To get to our point :
    He is talking about phenotype indeed but Alex is also mixing up phenotype evolution and training :
    If hunters had keener sense it is only because they learn to hear.
    They son didn't inherit it, because it is linked to the brain developpment. It's the same thing with a pianist. A good pianist can move his fingers faster than I ever dream of, but this is NOT evolution, this is only training.

Nevertheless, if the 3rd legion and the Redwood were the same a long time ago, but gone so different that they didn't recognize themselves as the same species, they must have been separed at least 15 000 years ago, so let's wait how our dear dev put it up  :mrgreen:
  4. Katsuki

Version 0.772 Released!

Oldtimer said:
    Hi all,

looked at the update and got confused:

- I saw bald elves, bearded elves? Unless I missed something in the update.

Maybe I`m too indoctrinated by JRR Tolkien/P Jackson but these elves are too human by far. Elves should be elvish even in Perisno IMO.

Rgds, Oldtimer

There is bearded elves in LoTR btw, at least one :
    Cirdan, the shipwright, the oldest elf in Middle-Earth (during the war of the Ring though).

So, I agree with Alex, this point look a bit narrow-minded to me.

Also, elves came from mythology and the main inspiration for dwarves were... elves, male one had beard in celtic folklore....
  5. Katsuki

Version 0.772 Released!

Look awesome  :eek:
  6. Katsuki

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How much awesome ?  :mrgreen:
  7. Katsuki

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Waiting for someone to translate the mod in German or launch mount and blade in english  :mrgreen:
  8. Katsuki

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

It could also be a language problem.
    If you are not playing in English, you will have Native name for all the town and units the modders modified.
    It is a very common bug  :mrgreen:
  9. Katsuki

Luckiest Moments ever in Perisno?

Well...
    Last time the valahir tried to invade my little kingdom, I took out of my castle my 200 redwood rangers and I easily beat out they 1500 men army  :mrgreen:

It was like a gatling against a slow moving infantry, even the Chemin des Dames battle was less bloody than this one :grin:
  10. Katsuki

Who is good and who is evil?

Well, good vs evil is an important philosophical (not sure of the spelling though) problem.
    Basically there is two different point of view :
    Americans and English philosoph (most of them are empirist) claim that the consequence of an act defined it as being good or evil.
    Continental, mostly french and some german (Kant) philosoph claim that the intention of an act, what one think he will do, why he do it in fact, defined it.

Two opinions can be pretty right and this have been an argument between philosoph for centuries  :cool:
  11. Katsuki

Perisno Theme Song [Request/Discussion] Voting Ended.

KonykSoldatyk said:
    Lord of Shadows said:
    And that reminds me I have to watch the new episode.  :shock:
    It is better to read the books.  :grin: I read for 3-4 months.
    Thank  George R.R. Martin :!:

3-4 months ?  :shock:
    I just needed two weeks to read the five who are already edited  :mrgreen:
  12. Katsuki

The Dark Robin said:
    Katsuki said:
    but if we do not care about copyright, it is always better  :cool:

We care, and prefer not to get a C&D order.

Understood, then we can totally forget about League of Legends music  :cry:
  13. Katsuki

Well, League of Legends musics are copyrighted, but if we do not care about copyright, it is always better  :cool:
    Anyway, in my humble opinion, the music from League of Legends that suit the best is this one :

EDIT :
    Two ther music a friend introduced to me :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_s8Z-uE48
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhG-lH4Pht8
  14. Katsuki

Nice music, bu there is one thing that annoy me, with the two steps from hell one, is that it is too well-known...

Anyway, I do not know enough Warband mod to recognize already used music, so feel free to say if they have already been used  :mrgreen:

I've found those :
  15. Katsuki

Well, it is a nice music, and I like it but, alas, it isn't free of copyright...
    I found this one, which is less epic, but much more medieval like (I have an hard time describing it.. well, listen to it  :mrgreen: ) :

Back
Top Bottom