Recent content by Kartoffel

1. Kartoffel

LSP 3D Art Highlanders models *#:-)

Sorry for asking, but it would be nice for me to know, whether you will try to make some indian stuff or not, Yamabusi.
  2. Kartoffel

A question: What is the name of the indian-film?
  3. Kartoffel

Well, I didn't expect that you would do this and it wasn't a request! But this would be very awesome! The left indian clothing looks awesome. If you really would make such  a model, it would be used in the mod 1866. And of course you would get credit!!
  4. Kartoffel

:shock: Awesome work! For a pity you don't make wild west clothes :grin:
  5. Kartoffel

Normalmapping

I'm sorry! I forgot to write that I am working with the old version of Mount and Blade and NOT with Warband.
    But thank you for the answers!

Edit: Why do I not get any more answers? Do you not know the answer? Is this problem so easy to solve that I could do it alone? Did I post something inpolite? Whats wrong?
  6. Kartoffel

Normalmapping

Hello! The clothes in Mount and Blade are looking much better if they have a normalmap. "bump_static" and "bumpmap_interior" don't work, only dot3 does. But there is one problem: The normalmap reacts only with the sunlight. In interiors they are dark and this doesn't look very good. So I...
  7. Kartoffel

A rock modelling competition !!! Come on !

I want to try to make some rocks. Could you maybe re-upload your texture pack? It looks really good!
  8. Kartoffel

1866-coming version: screenshots

Well, the mountains are a picture. It is used as background texture to make the terrains nicer.
  9. Kartoffel

I don't know anything about the date of release. There is still a lot to do (Fixing a lot of little bugs, making little improvements and scene building etc.). But here are some screens:

http://img602.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=50413864.png
  10. Kartoffel

Some questions about normalmaps (dot3 shader)

I don't want the thread to become losen in the many sides of this forum. I still hope for an answer...

Maybe you could make the new mb.fxo file?
    I could post the shader.
  11. Kartoffel

A new version of 1866 will come. I'm from the development team, so I can assure this. Please don't write such things, TitoWasFat!
  12. Kartoffel

[Outdated] Blender .SMD import-export scripts

Thank you! I downloaded the exe version first.
  13. Kartoffel

[Outdated] Blender .SMD import-export scripts

I don't have the folder "scripts" in the blender folder... (C:/Programme/Blender Foundation/Blender
    Is this the wrong folder?
  14. Kartoffel

Question about hair.

You have to make a mesh with a transparent texture on it for your helm mesh. You can't see the hairs throught it, but the helmet.
Back
Top Bottom