Recent content by Karsontr

1. Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Modu)

Hocam aradan 4-5 ay geçmiş mod ne durumda 1 aydır falan bekliyorum hesabım olmadığı için mesaj yazamıyordum sırf bunu yazmak için hesap açtım :smile:
    Hocam modu birkaç gün önce geliştirmeyi bıraktım ama daha iyi bir haberim var. BannerWar adlı bir mod var benim modumu BannerWar modu ile birleştirdik. Bu sayede çok daha iyi bir Bannerlord modu çıkacak ortaya. BannerWar modunun discord sunucusuna gelebilirsin. Sunucuda İnterpol Hamsi adındaki kullanıcı benim.
  2. The part of the code that needs to be added is not available in the module system.

Searching this "common_battle_order_panel," note the comma. And add like this.
    Python:
          (5, 0, 0, [
              (store_mission_timer_a,":mission_time"),

(ge,":mission_time",3),

(call_script, "script_battle_tactic_apply"),
              ], []), #applying battle tactic

##################################################
    ##### troop_ratio_bar
          (0, 0, ti_once, [], [(start_presentation, "prsnt_troop_ratio_bar")]),
    ##### troop_ratio_bar

common_battle_order_panel,
          common_battle_order_panel_tick,
    Sorry for the late reply, I had some work to do. I did what you said and the codes worked thanks!
  3. The part of the code that needs to be added is not available in the module system.

In the new version, it might something different. But the source code still working.
    Try to search some contents in that code block, like "(game_key_clicked, gk_view_orders)".
    I found where you need to add the code. So where should I add the code at the end of the topic I mentioned? I found the "common_battle_order_panel=" code, where should I add it?
  4. The part of the code that needs to be added is not available in the module system.

In the new version, it might something different. But the source code still working.
    Try to search some contents in that code block, like "(game_key_clicked, gk_view_orders)".
    I searched for the codes you mentioned and these came up.

(ti_on_presentation_run,
    [(store_trigger_param_1, ":cur_time"),
    (try_begin),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group0_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group1_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group2_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group3_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group4_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group5_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group6_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group7_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_group8_hear),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_everyone_hear),
    (game_key_clicked, gk_reverse_order_group),
    (call_script, "script_update_order_panel_checked_classes"),
    (try_end),
    (try_begin),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_1),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_2),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_3),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_4),
    (this_or_next|game_key_clicked, gk_order_5),
    (game_key_clicked, gk_order_6),
    (get_player_agent_no, ":player_agent"),
    (call_script, "script_update_order_panel", ":player_team"),
    (try_end),
    (try_begin),
    (gt, "cur_time", 200),
    (game_key_clicked, gk_view_orders),
    (try_for_agents, ":cur_agent"),
    (agent_set_slot, ":cur_agent", slot_agent_map_overlay_id, 0),
    (try_end),
    (presentation_set_duration, 0),
    (try_end),
    ]),
    ]),
  5. Formations and AI mode error

Code:
    NameError: name 'AI_charge_distance' is not defined
    You need to add this to module_constants.py.
    I managed to fix the problem today by trial. The main reason was not the lack of code. While installing the modmerge, I forgot to edit the current module system versions in the option file. I did a fresh install and the problem was solved.
  6. The part of the code that needs to be added is not available in the module system.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/troop-ratio-bar.53062/#post-4821925 When I search the module presentations file for the part where I need to add the second code on this topic, it cannot be found. Then where should I add the code?
  7. BladeEd Warband Scene Editor

Introduction
    BladeEd is intended as free to use software which permits the user to open and modify Mount and Blade Warband scene files. The editor currently allows for the adjustment of all terrain and texture layers by letting the user access them and open them for modification in any external image editing tool. This isn't intended as a total replacement for the in-game editor, but serves as a useful tool for creating large terrains and applying consistent texturing and shading rules to them.

79i5n4ik1x47sr6zg.jpg

The image above shows a heightmap loaded directly from a map I made called Frosthaven which is used in the competitive warband scene. Using this tool I would be able to open the image file in an outside program like photoshop (or even paint) and manipulate it as a texture. Any heightmaps generated in other software can also be loaded into warband in this way.

The following was created in about 5 minutes using a heightmap of the UK (shown below) taken from google and manipulated a little in paint.net.

i6g528jzrj6yyq4zg.jpg

xq5ejpkrruxfebvzg.jpg

I would possibly like to develop it further in future to support procedural generation of landscapes which might be a bit better than the ones available by default in warband.

Installation Instructions
    To install simply download the file given below and then unzip the archive to a folder of choice. Instructions on usage are included as a pdf with the zip file.

Current Release (V0.1.1)
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/46bxrrnqm9gea8d/BladeEd_V0.1.1.zip/file

Changelog

V0.1.1
    • Fixed some controls not resizing properly
    • Pebble Layer now shows correctly in the layers tab
    • Fixed an issue where height maps would be displaced one pixel to the right in the viewer (this affected copying the maps from the viewer).

Archived Downloads
    Hey hello buddy. I want to use this editing tool, but how big should a heightmap be? For example, how many pixels did you design the UK map in the photo and which program did you use?
  8. How to design custom elevation terrain for Warband cities?

I want to create a custom elevation terrain for cities using the BladeEd tool. But I have a problem. I am creating the elevation map using blender. Then I export my map as png. With the BladeEd tool, I open the center_obj file of a city and replace the elevation map in the obj file with the map...
  9. SP Medieval Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Mod)

Hello friend. Im new to modding but i want to help. This looks like a rly great idea and you have passion for it. Id like to be a part of it. I have Bannerlord so i coud help in someways im sure
    Ah hello :smile: Of course it would be very helpful if you could help me. You said you have Bannerlord. If you can enter the game, maybe I can ask you for in-game footage. Maybe this way we can design all the scenes and maps in more detail. I also have bannerlord, but I do not have a computer to open the game.
  10. SP Medieval Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Mod)

I continue to develop. I will share it with you as soon as possible :smile:
    I WANT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME NOWWWWW!!!!
  11. How to Trigger Animation?

You are welcome. :grin:
    If you know anything else about coding, can I ask you a few more questions?
  12. How to Trigger Animation?

This is a simple explanation for triggers.

For example:

player_sit = (

The red part is the trigger you need to add in any missions you want.
    "town_default" is the mission for town scenes. Tavern scene is in town_default, too.
    And there's more, like "village_center", is for normal village scenes. "lead_charge" is field battle.
    As of now, the animation is working smoothly, thank you for your help, my friend :smile:
  13. How to Trigger Animation?

This is a simple explanation for triggers.

For example:

player_sit = (

The red part is the trigger you need to add in any missions you want.
    "town_default" is the mission for town scenes. Tavern scene is in town_default, too.
    And there's more, like "village_center", is for normal village scenes. "lead_charge" is field battle.
    Now I understand very well what you mean. I tried to interpret the code incorrectly. My stupidity :grin: Thank you again.
  14. How to Trigger Animation?

Ok, I'll give you an example.

In animations.py.

["sitting_1", acf_enforce_all, amf_priority_die|amf_keep,
    [18.0, "sitting_1", 3, 301, arf_use_stand_progress|arf_cyclic, 0, (0, 0, 0), 0.25],],

In mission_templates.py.

(agent_get_slot, ":sitting", ":player_agent", slot_agent_sitting),
    (eq, ":sitting", 0),
    (agent_set_animation, ":player_agent", "anim_sitting_1"), # sit animation

Then first, add the trigger code after "af_castle_lord = af_override_horse | af_override_weapons| af_require_civilian".
    It looks like this.
    Python:
    af_castle_lord = af_override_horse | af_override_weapons| af_require_civilian

player_sit = (

Now, add the trigger to the mission you want. Like if you want to sit in the town. Searching "town_default" and add trigger like this.
    Python:
         (30,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
         (31,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),

],  
         [
         player_sit,
          (1, 0, ti_once, [],
    I did what you said and imported my module without any problems, thank you. But I have one more question. I have no idea what trigger to add under town_default. I want to be able to use the animation in the tavern. But I don't know how to write a trigger. (I'm not very good at coding.) I'm sorry if I made you too busy.
  15. Formations and AI mode error

I'm trying to integrate the "Formations and AI" mod into my mod. I installed Mod Merge and copied the python files inside the "formations and AI" mod to the module system directory where Mod Merge is installed. I added the "formations" and "from_AI" codes to the "active_mods" section of the Mod...
Back
Top Bottom