Recent content by Karnage King of Archery

1. Karnage King of Archery

Console

You're the one asking for a whole new forum, maybe you can find your own
    Consoles have always gotten the sour end of the deal if one at all by taleworlds so our first example is after so long I'm here asking for what was a given anyway.
  2. Karnage King of Archery

Console

Well instead of imagining you should have double checked before you made this thread
    My imagination is really good. I would fall dead if taleworlds took the actual time to ensure that Xbox got the same deal as PC.

If you believe otherwise I'd be glad to see evidence, mine is the years of ignorance where even half of taleworlds staff on here and most of PC including big names had no idea what was happening with the differences.
  3. Karnage King of Archery

The Blood Rose

The group is made public so old Xbox players can find each other or leave links to the community or their clans
  4. Karnage King of Archery

Console

Add a forum for console players for bannerlord. The warband games were absolutely separate things from hundreds of details namely physics and I imagine that bannerlord is no different. Ps4 had text chat and Xbox didn't. Xbox could move through horses and PC couldn't. Xbox shot from two different...
  5. Karnage King of Archery

Any chance for Cross Platform-Multiplayer?

This is impossible, I am not joking when I say the physics from Xbox to PC are different. In Xbox you learn to shoot in first person or third person based on how you want the arrow to go and learn to run in certain patches of land for more speed, move a horse a certain way to get through walls, move a certain way to get through horses, etc. In PC it doesn't matter if you are in third or first person, you use discord calls or text chat which Xbox has or uses neither, and PS4 having text chat. PC also has simple and comprehensive physics so no wacky horse maneuvers, horses stall longer on Xbox so they are weaker than on PC. Just about everything is fundamentally different making them separate games. The game gets made for PC and consoles get a shoddy emulation. That said I always will prefer console for the difference in play style which exists not from choice but necessity. PC warband Vaegirs are one of the strongest factions, on Xbox they're the undisputed weakest, any PC player would understand immediately how different the game must be for that to be a reality.
  6. Karnage King of Archery

Team Damage in Battle Server

Instead of pushing for the option for consoles to have it in their panel, you'd rather give a terrible suggestion that doesn't apply to PC. No thanks.
    You expect them to take the time to give us anything special? They can change it after release for PC players but reflective team damage would kill a large chunk of our community.
  7. Karnage King of Archery

Not really a typical scenario so I wouldn't say it's relevant to regular Battle play.
    Its typical on console where we probably will get 0 updates hence why id strongly rather they get it right the first time
  8. Karnage King of Archery

The other option is 100% reflect so you can't get TK'd at all.
    No that just makes it so they can huddle around you and theres nothing you can do about it and people would be too stupid in combat paying no attention if they get in others swings
  9. Karnage King of Archery

I don't understand the 0% reflect team damage position. Why not just stay at 50/50 or do 33/67?
    23/67 sounds better and I'd accept it as a compromise but my reasoning for wanting 0% reflective is I and other players on console need the ability to teamkill each other, if its 50 50 and I get jumped by three other players there is 0 ways for me to win that fight which is going to encourage the tactic, I recently played chiv where the situation was similar in that fighting lots of teammates or even enemies was difficult and in order to do team kills we had to group up, this made it nearly impossible to lose so we kept at it, if it became actually impossible to lose than that's gonna heavily encourage the tactic. I once had to fight off 12 teammates all at once due to being hunted by a clan, I won that fight because of 0% reflection damage.
  10. Karnage King of Archery

Console Cheats For Warband

A change wont come to xbox, haven't had an update ever unless you count when we had to strike a deal to reset their dysfunctional servers, however i can teach you tricks and methods that are essentially exploits
  11. Karnage King of Archery

Mercenaries Guild Returns

A chance for people not wanting to be in a clan or just not in one yet to get involved with the community and events, participate in events to get credits, tournaments and different ranks based on your skill. Discord is required. Next Tournament scheduled for this Saturday.
  12. Karnage King of Archery

Xbox servers fixed

I just hope it still feels like mnb and not gay like chivalry 2 or something, i dont expect us to get updates or mods but i just hope the base game is worth anything
  13. Karnage King of Archery

MnB multiplayer was not popular at all on console, you're delusional if you think even 200 players is popular on a console.
    A lot more than that, only reason we died down from when we were popular is in the dark age time where a hacker group had stopped battles from happening for about a year, and honestly id rather have to be fighting hackers and trolls and take on the challenges and have all the stories ive got than have to suckup to admins and follow rules everywhere i go
  14. Karnage King of Archery

You don't expect a server to be able to distinguish if someone is trolling by blocking a doorway, do you? Servers will always need moderation, you can't bring me a popular game where this isn't true.
    MnB on xbox was absolutely unmoderated and very popular at a time
  15. Karnage King of Archery

What are you on about?

You wouldn’t last 30 seconds against most PC players who play this game somewhat competitive.
    PC players have come down to xbox many times, the only ones of any of them worth mentioning was the greyknights who ive fought and gone toe to toe with before on here in a few instances and never had an ounce of trouble with any other pc players coming down
Back
Top Bottom