Console

Users who are viewing this thread

Add a forum for console players for bannerlord. The warband games were absolutely separate things from hundreds of details namely physics and I imagine that bannerlord is no different. Ps4 had text chat and Xbox didn't. Xbox could move through horses and PC couldn't. Xbox shot from two different points based on their camera in archery. I told my clan members to only use some advice given for the game because it reached a point where they were talking about features console didn't have any we had to teach the features console had ourselves. Give a separate forum for console so they can find their peers and get actual advice for the actual game they're playing which I promise isn't the same as the game on PC.

Well instead of imagining you should have double checked before you made this thread
My imagination is really good. I would fall dead if taleworlds took the actual time to ensure that Xbox got the same deal as PC.

If you believe otherwise I'd be glad to see evidence, mine is the years of ignorance where even half of taleworlds staff on here and most of PC including big names had no idea what was happening with the differences.

It's surprising they didn't make another forum for Bannerlord console though, since it's assumedly a bigger release then warband console version.
I'd assume they sold more Bannerlord on consoles then warband.

Add a forum for console players for bannerlord. The warband games were absolutely separate things from hundreds of details namely physics and I imagine that bannerlord is no different. Ps4 had text chat and Xbox didn't. Xbox could move through horses and PC couldn't. Xbox shot from two different points based on their camera in archery. I told my clan members to only use some advice given for the game because it reached a point where they were talking about features console didn't have any we had to teach the features console had ourselves. Give a separate forum for console so they can find their peers and get actual advice for the actual game they're playing which I promise isn't the same as the game on PC.
Opening an area for console players specifically can be reconsidered of course but allow me to dig a tad deeper - is there any other place that you currently use to chat BL-Console "stuff"?

Back
Top Bottom