Recent content by Karkus

1. Karkus

Blood color bug

Try updating your graphics card drivers or verifying the game files in Steam. It's usually one of these for me
  2. Karkus

The Untapped Potential of the Notables system

I like this a lot!

Perhaps different methods for removing the notables could be tied to different stat perks
    Assassinate - Roguery (50) - cost gold to initiate - lose security & loyalty in castle town per day - lose honor/mercy - lose relationship with all other notables in settlement & castle/town- initiates an execution cutscene
    Challenge to Duel - One-Handed/Two-Handed (100) - costs influence to initiate - lose loyalty in castle/town per day - lose honor - lose relationship with 1 notable in settlement - initiates a melee only duel
    Hunting Accident - Bow/Crossbow (100) - costs influence to initiate - lose loyalty in castle/town per day - lose valor - lose relationship with 1 notable in settlement - initiates a ranged duel
    Nepotism - Trade (150) - costs a good amount of gold to use - gold cost per day for new notable - lose prosperity in castle/town - lose generosity
    Run Out Of Town - Leadership (150) - cost influence to initiate - lose security in castle/town - gain calculating - initiate small scale battle with supporters of the notable vs militia
    Forced Retirement - Steward (250) - cost influence & gold to use - lose mercy

and if you flipped all the notables in a settlement the per day penalties would end
  3. Karkus

Resolved Bug with low loyalty penalty

I have also observed this happening in my towns as well, at very low (sub 25) the malus was total, at 25 the malus was low (maybe -1 or -2) but by 49 the malus was -30, making building projects seem daunting, though as my loyalty slid closer to 25 it went much faster
  4. Karkus

In Progress Verecsand Castle spawns defender Militia outside the castle walls when besieged and assaulted by player

Looks like the gates are installed backwards, you can just open them from the outside
  5. Karkus

In Progress Castle Doors on Verecsand Castle are backwards

Summary: The castle doors are installed backwards on Verecsand castle with the bars on the outside, so you can just open them from the outside. Makes sieging pretty easy How to Reproduce: Besiege Verecsand, run up to the gates and use (F) to open them Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope...
  6. Karkus

New profile themes

BUT MY PONEY LAST YEAR WAS WAY MORE EPIC. WHO EVEN IS THIS TERESA
  7. Karkus

New profile themes

For some reason I am a dog ?
  8. Karkus

New profile themes

I am really feeling my new Dank Stacie persona! Thanks TW!
  9. Karkus

In Progress No relationship penalty for kingdom decisions when leading your own kingdom?

Done!
    Also I have had at least 2 deaths per large battle since the last hotfix, often 3-4 which seems higher than it had been at the start of 1.5.9. This save is right after 3 consecutive battles with 3+ deaths
  10. Karkus

In Progress No relationship penalty for kingdom decisions when leading your own kingdom?

I am also experiencing this bug in 1.5.9 (no mods). I neither gain nor lose relationship through kingdom voting as King of Vlandia. I do gain relationship for releasing lords after battle. Happy to provide a save if needed
  11. Karkus

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I get influence while serving in an army, just hover over the inf meter and it'll show you, it's not much, but it's added daily
    Not for leading an army, mind you, just joining someone elses
  12. Karkus

What makes Lords solve issues and will they solve my issues? Too many of same issues all the time :(

They solve issues randomly upon entry. I find making an army with many small parties and going from village to village with quests can be quite effective at getting those quests taken care of
  13. Karkus

Resolved 1.5.9 can't expand/collapse party bar while in army

I am also experiencing this issue. While in an army, the whole bottom right bar seems to be unable to be interacted with, I can't expand/collapse nor do most of the mouseover tooltips appear. The only tooltip that activates in an army is the budget one, but only if I hover the mouse over the coin icon to the left of the army panel.
    If I collapse the army panel, I can get tooltips for the parties in the army to show up when I hover over the inf/health/party/food/morale but still not expand/collapse the lower right bar nor see the correct tooltips
    Outside of an army all these things function correctly
    I think what is happening is that the army panel is incorrectly layered to be on top of the lower right bar instead of beneath it thus it is covering the functionality of the rest of the bar
  14. Karkus

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

looks like i can't organize my troops in the party menu, i move them and they don't move, can someone else test it for me?
    I am also having this issue
  15. Karkus

Resolved Unable to move troops up or down the troop list

Summary: I am unable to reposition my troops in the party screen, attempting to drag them up or down the list does nothing How to Reproduce: try to rearrange troops in the party screen Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
Back
Top Bottom