Recent content by Jviking

1. How do you improve your city/village unit recruit tier

Your settlements are probably in war zone so AI keeps recruiting from them, hence no time for NPCs to level up their recruits. You'll have better recruits available once the war carries out elsewhere. Also higher relations with NPCs, the better soldiers there'll be available in higher recruitment slots available for you that AI won't be able to steal. Other than doing quests for them, keep security and loyalty high in your towns, they improve relations in time.
    I own Jalmarys in Western empire its in the center quite far away from the war tho. my relation with them is high aswell around 20-30 and my city never gets attacked or raided so its quite high on everything
  2. How do you improve your city/village unit recruit tier

Basicly my villages/big towns always have garbage units for recruit but whenever i go to other villages they always have got tier units that i can recruit. I obviestly have better relationship with my own village/citys but the villages that have good units i have not improved my relationship at...
  3. What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

There is no breach of "contract", do you mean breach of the ToS?

But whatever, this game isn´t a scam and far away from it. It´s just a disappointment. If you could sue for this I would be rich :iamamoron:
    It cinda reminds of me off Total war rome 2 i belive it was they even showed trailer for a DLC with Carthage and sutch but the DLC was never released to that game
  4. About fixing sieges when?

Those are only dreams.
    1.6.2 was peak Bannerlord there was a mod that fixed sieges to 100%
  5. About fixing sieges when?

Have they announced/talked annything about fixing sieges especielly the part where the Ai cant properly climb the siege towers barely ?
  6. What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

There could be a breach of contract.
    Not sure if you can but they would just say the game is not fully released yet
  7. Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

Issues and questions for me atleast
    * Fixing sieges should have been be a priority instead a modder had to fix it for them its just so bad.... https://gyazo.com/b398f4722367c91dc8ad745b62c9c879

* Formation should also have been a priority i mean how can the system be so bad that you can even decide how big or small your circle formation to be ether its always extremly big or just extremly tiny. same thing goes with when you press attack the units whil turn around for 1 second and therefore get shot by potentiall arrows.

* Why did they use the same time period that they had on warband im not sure about everyone else but the look of units are just extremly dissapointing

* then we got modding with is even bigger issue, 8 years working on the game they could have just delayed even futher to avoid this....

My favourite part of Warband was playing Viking conquest im not sure what others think but for me Viking conquest was the best and i somewhat was hoping for a viking conquest re make as a DLC in the future but that almost seems impossiblly
  8. I want to have a proper Viking conquest game BUT

So i have done many saves in Viking conquest but i want to have a good experience but i find it way to difficult to upgrade your troops can someone guide me where to edit files to make it easier to upgrade your troops ?`
  9. Story mode?

Any news for story mode? Haven't heard much about it. What do you guys want the story mode to be like? Would you continue the story as it is or change it to something else? (Something that relates to bannerlord ofc).

I would like more dynamic characters, like companions and lords. More decision making and choices that could end up anywhere. Players can choose to support an existing faction till the end, or rebel against the faction and become their new king/queen, or creating a new kingdom. I feel like the current story is a bit bland and too rushed as well. It would be good if you have to build your character up some how, meeting companions can help you out or helping a lord with something idk. I do have a lot of ideas lol but might get too long.
    well they still have the run around map talk to 10 diffrent lords so il wait if i were you
  10. Why field battles turn into a 1:1 K/D slugfest

Because the ai have 0 thoughts about what they should do or not i see commanders be the first unit to go down and i started my first campaign after 1 year and well i stopped
  11. My final verdict

working on your nextgame ?
  12. Viking Conquest 2

I would like them just to copy viking conquest onto bannerlord but easier to lvl up troops lol
  13. Quality of life features?

I play warband because i got it for free... I would have to pay for bannerlord, and it would likely have the same catastrophic failures in it as its half baked irrational predecessor... I specifically go out of my way to not pay for anything anymore because nothing is ever made with quality anymore... Why should I pay for cheap crap when I can get cheap crap for free?

Its as simple as a crisis of faith... I cannot trust any of these people to produce something with substance... Quite seriously, fan fiction productions of Starwars are better quality then the mainstream productions of the last several years... Why is fan fiction better than mainstream? Because fans care more about the IP then the bloated hog corporations that own them...

'just do something else' isnt an answer... I shouldnt be forced into getting a degree in computer science to produce something myself, when all i want to do is just sit down and enjoy something... I just want some simple leisure that is actually enjoyable... I shouldnt have to develop NASA in my garage in order to get satelite tv to work properly... So again, why the **** should I pay for someones failure?
    jeeeeeez
  14. Sooooo is it worth comming back trying out the singelplayer out again

not yet, only minor improvements and small features so far, the current beta build also has some severe bugs that people are waiting for fixes.

I would give a bit more time for them to release some of the cool features showed in the last dev video before coming back if you are burned from what's currently there in the game.
    currenlty playing alot of multiplayer events I hope we get private servers 1 day
  15. Sooooo is it worth comming back trying out the singelplayer out again

sooooooo I havent played the singelplayer for about 4 montsh id say and has there been any major improvments or should i just keep waiting a bit cause i want to have a good campaign not just stuff being broken ?
Back
Top Bottom