How do you improve your city/village unit recruit tier

Users who are viewing this thread

Jviking

Recruit
Basicly my villages/big towns always have garbage units for recruit but whenever i go to other villages they always have got tier units that i can recruit.

I obviestly have better relationship with my own village/citys but the villages that have good units i have not improved my relationship at all.

so basicly my question is what is it that decides the quality of troops my villages/big towns can produce for me to recruit???

Your settlements are probably in war zone so AI keeps recruiting from them, hence no time for NPCs to level up their recruits. You'll have better recruits available once the war carries out elsewhere. Also higher relations with NPCs, the better soldiers there'll be available in higher recruitment slots available for you that AI won't be able to steal. Other than doing quests for them, keep security and loyalty high in your towns, they improve relations in time.

Your settlements are probably in war zone so AI keeps recruiting from them, hence no time for NPCs to level up their recruits. You'll have better recruits available once the war carries out elsewhere. Also higher relations with NPCs, the better soldiers there'll be available in higher recruitment slots available for you that AI won't be able to steal. Other than doing quests for them, keep security and loyalty high in your towns, they improve relations in time.
I own Jalmarys in Western empire its in the center quite far away from the war tho. my relation with them is high aswell around 20-30 and my city never gets attacked or raided so its quite high on everything

Think there are tactics / leadership perks helping raise the level of new recruits.
They only increase number of slots, but not the quality of troops sadly. Which would be a nice perk to have.
I own Jalmarys in Western empire its in the center quite far away from the war tho. my relation with them is high aswell around 20-30 and my city never gets attacked or raided so its quite high on everything
That doesn't stop the AI from recruiting from your villages. Afaik 1 troop per day gets 1 tier upgrade? Starting from right or smthing like that.

Back
Top Bottom