Recent content by JustAPal

1. Resolved gamebreak? bug where I am able to fight against allies.

Not gonna lie this is hilarious.
  2. Resolved Spawned outside of City when doing mission

I think what you could do is to hold tab to get out of the city and re-enter it. If it was a mission within the city it shouldn't be a problem i believe.
  3. Resolved Cannot do anything after being attacked and converting attacker during a siege.

Summary: Cannot continue a siege or move away after being attacked by a lord and converting the lord to join our side during a siege. How to Reproduce: So it happens like this: first you are attacked by a lord. What you then do is to convert that lord to your kingdom through speech option. After...
  4. Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

Oh sorry I misunderstood you. I was supposed to post the link to this thread on the description in the upload page. I thought I was meant to do it the other way around.
  5. Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

I uploaded a save game before the bug occurs so you could test it on your end but I did not get a link to the uploaded file. It just said file uploaded successfully and it prompted me to upload another file. The bug is consistent and if you load the save file and fast forward the time to winter day 11 you will experience the bug (at least I managed to get it consistently). Save file has not been exported or upgraded from previous versions but the bug did occur on previous versions on different save files.
  6. Resolved ragdoll fps low

I found that ragdolls and corpses can lag up the game when you look at them. Look into your settings and lower the setting named: number of corpses to a lower value. It should help.
  7. Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

And this is how it's supposed to look like (a few in game hours later) https://ibb.co/RTknN2z
  8. Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

On morning time (not sure which hour) of winter day 11 all of the snow on the main map dissapears for a couple of in game hours and then reappears. If playing on full speed it gives the illusion of a graphical bug. Picture of no snow in the middle of winter: https://ibb.co/p1JjxSS (couldn't...
  9. Resolved Cannot form kingdom. Ustokol Castle is not counted as a settlement?

Oh yeah that solved it. I guess I was just dumb.
  10. Resolved Cannot form kingdom. Ustokol Castle is not counted as a settlement?

Doesn't it say that you must own Imperial settlement? So an Empire culture one?
    Oh yes that's true you need to own an imperial settlement to make an imperial faction. I guess then the bug is that i can't make a non imperial faction even if i have a settlement (Ustokol castle)
  11. Resolved Cannot form kingdom. Ustokol Castle is not counted as a settlement?

I decided to go through Arzagos path and as a tier 3 clan i took Ustokol castle. I then trained up to be a tier 4 clan and when i went to make my own kingdom i had all of the checkmarks set for create a non-imperial faction for Arzagos. But when i selected 'about the task you gave me' I only got...
Back
Top Bottom