Recent content by Judah02

1. Judah02

OLD wK West Knights thread

Thank you everyone for the nice words.  This thread can now be closed/deleted calamity is making a new wK thread.  THanks.
  2. Judah02

I, Judah, hereby resign as Lead Knight of the West Knights.
    Well guys the time has come for me to say goodbye to this gaming world of warband and clan life.  I have had a great time and have enjoyed playing alongside yals in clan matches and fun nights.  This clan is great and will only get better. 

My decision comes from the fact that I have just spent way too much time in this game and lifestyle.  I am making a drastic change to focus on my real life more.  Most of you guys know that I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me.  Well my wife and I have decided that we want to run an orphanage in Mexico!  So the next year will be focused on getting ready for that by raising money and preparing ourselves. 

I will hop on from time to time to play but if I’m on more than once or twice a week tell me to get off :smile:
    I hope the new leadership will honor the rules and standards of this clan and continue to promote a fun and positive environment for everyone. 

I would like to appoint WilySly as the new Lead Knight and Calamity as the new Council Knight. 

Thanks for the fun times and memories guys!

Strength and honor!

Judah

-----new wK thread coming soon-----
  3. Judah02

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Apoca said:
    Judah02 said:
    lol so i go on the roleplay server for this as bandito group "bandits" and i got kicked for communicating  we were going to attack a fort .. i mean seriously .. oh well -- does roleplay not include fighting?

Roleplay does not include dying over and over and just keep running back to the same fort so you can be a griefing ass. Sorry.

bah whatever it was fun and the rp element is that it would be more than 3 bandits attacking the fort with the respawns.. so its not griefing.  I left once you guys made it clear it was not fun for you but i think alot of the guys at the fort had fun taking up positions and shooting us.  Gotta love the rush of defending a fort.  the griefing were the people shooting us at spawn that was just stupid.
  4. Judah02

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

lol so i go on the roleplay server for this as bandito group "bandits" and i got kicked for communicating  we were going to attack a fort .. i mean seriously .. oh well -- does roleplay not include fighting?
  5. Judah02

yeah we are fully updated :smile:  come out to the real wild west on a west server :razz:
  6. Judah02

alright guys come on over to the west coast server :smile:

we have plenty of admins and promote a friendly positive gaming environment.
  7. Judah02

need admins.. so gay people are putting fireplace on the spawn... or make more spanws please....  please ban this guy "killah" he was the one doing it..
  8. Judah02

is there any plan to make this mod work as a progressive world? 
  9. Judah02

WilySly said:
    Judah02 said:
    :shock:
    surely you know its all about the sun set beaches of the west !!!

^no homo

hmmm, don't make me quote your special moments with the guys in mumble...
  10. Judah02

:shock:
    surely you know its all about the sun set beaches of the west !!!
  11. Judah02

and where does it set yo?
  12. Judah02

we now have an official banner woohoo!

finalbannerwithtexture.png
  13. Judah02

10vs10 was fun! good times guys
  14. Judah02

Custom Clan Banner Pack

West Knights
    wK

North America
    finalbannerwithtexture.png

oh can i request the position for this flag?  i would love to have this one in the slot that is the same color scheme.
Back
Top Bottom