Recent content by Joram64

1. Resolved Crafting a two handed swinging polearm for notables in towns crashes to desktop

I was about to post here regarding this exact issue. Similar story here, although I believe my crash was occurring with a 2-handed sword valued at around 150,000. I think the crash is related to the high value of the crafting order. It crashes after completing the order.

Edit: I also do not use any mods
  2. Resolved Map Movement Bug (beta 1.5.7)

An update: I didn't see anything in the patch notes related to this issue, but the first issue (map speed variables not being displayed) seams to have resolved itself after the last patch. The second issue, which @Will Greaves notes players have been noticing for some time, is still a factor, although it comes up much less frequently for me since the first issue resolved in my saves. Still something to look into.
  3. Resolved Map Movement Bug (beta 1.5.7)

This is especially noticeable when a new party joins your army. I always have to open and close the party screen to refresh the speed display (and possibly the actual speed itself; I can't tell), or else it takes maybe ten seconds to update.
    Did some more testing. When display is off, it does affect the actual speed until the temporary fix (going to party screen) is applied. If I notice my party moving slower than normal now, it's a sign I need to refresh the speed display. I'm guessing this is what broke when they adjusted the cavalry speed bonus. I'm thinking it might be an easy fix, but we'll see.
  4. Resolved Map Movement Bug (beta 1.5.7)

Summary: There are two related issues here. First, movement speed calculation variables no longer display correctly in the UI when you hover the mouse over the party speed icon in the lower right hand corner. Some, like the Battanian and Sturgian forest/snow bonuses, as well as night time...
Back
Top Bottom