Recent content by Ser Jon

1. Ser Jon

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Gotta replay the Mass Effect games. Man I love them.

2. Ser Jon

1hr of good tracks from start to finish.

3. Ser Jon

The Last Of Us (HBO series)

OK, so i've binged the whole season, concluded with season's finale, today's episode 9.
    Overall, it was an enjoyable watch. The two main things that bothered me the most were:

1. The non-existent range of emotional facial expressions the actress that played Ellie had
    2. So much screen time stolen from Joel and Ellie's story by overcomplicating and prolonging the side stories (flashbacks)

I did not mind little changes here and there, nor even completely new scenes (i.e. ellie's birth), what bothered me a bit was leaving some details out, for which i could not find a good reason, and which could bring more depth to the main protagonists, instead of prolonging the aforementioned flashbacks.

How is it hebephilia when Riley is just 16? Both girls are merely teens.

I have pretty much the same two "complaints". I don't think the actress playing Ellie portrays emotion well at all and I didn't like all the screentime "stolen" from Joel and Ellie for side stories. Which is weird, because it didn't feel that way in the game at all, only in the show. I also didn't like EP8's ending compared to the game. It felt like they ripped all of the emotion and connection between Ellie and Joel out.

It was still a very enjoyable series though and I'd recommend it.
  4. Ser Jon

Magic Sword has so many good tracks!

5. Ser Jon

I'm stuck scouring the internet for more intense orchestra choir music. lol

6. Ser Jon

Thanks TW for the mods!

In a way it is because of TW we even can get mods. Not that they should get credit for any mode made but for the fact that we have mods.

Then perhaps, "Thank you TW for allowing us to make mods" rather than "Thank you TW for the mods". The later makes it seem like they are directly responsible for the creation of the mods, rather than the environment that allowed them.
  7. Ser Jon

I don't think there is any song more epic than Duel of the Fates.

8. Ser Jon

Thanks TW for the mods!

Taleworlds made the game they should get credit right? Maybe he meant easier to mod lol?

I think he might have meant the thanks to TW for making it easier to mod, yea, but I could be wrong. lol
  9. Ser Jon

Ukraine Today

I heard on the local radio while I was out that China is considering sending ammo and weaponry to Russia. I can't imagine they will be "allowed" to do this, but if they do try, I wonder if sanctions will convince them not to.

Life & Death

A bit late, but damn, the casualties really must be really high for this to be a thing.
Back
Top Bottom