Recent content by Joeriig

1. Joeriig

EU NW Battle Open NWRP N&S Campaign

:iamamoron: Very much looking forward to it!
  2. Joeriig

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Here we go! From what I have seen, this mod has a lot of potential! I wish you guys the best of luck! Hype! :party:
  3. Joeriig

NWRP.eu

yes!
  4. Joeriig

EU Siege Completed Call to Arms Bannerlord event 6th of June

Best of luck cardboard! Appreciate the effort! It's just a shame that most of the tools and options that made events great aren't available to us (yet).
  5. Joeriig

NWRP.eu

Less talking, more harvesting!
  6. Joeriig

Spears need to do more damage against horses

+1

Definitely agree with you guys! Spears do need to be effective against enemy cavalry! Imagine what would happen if we apply the speed-damage modifier of the charging horse to the spear it gets in contact with!
  7. Joeriig

Block Stun / Delay is Cancer

@Welcome_To_Hell I have encountered this with some of the maces I think. It definitely is part of the game's problems. Having smooth animations that look nice are cool, but if they don't contribute and stand in the way of actual gameplay, I would rather see them go. Swings are way less readable and sometimes allign very poorly to where the player thinks he will hit, hitting in very wide arcs. Blocks take some time and take even longer based on stance and weapon position. Overall all these changes were made to make the game more tactical and weighty, but it makes the game less predictable and sometimes even frustrating as a result.
  8. Joeriig

MP dying real fast

@_Osiris_ I feel you! It's a shame really. A lot of us are waiting currently as the mp gamemodes do not appeal to us! No customization, no 1-life 200+ player battles, no large open maps, no custom servers/mods. Also the balance of the matchmaking and the repetitive nature of the gamemodes do not help. Eventually all of these things might come, and I am hopeful they will, but until then we are playing warband! :razz:
  9. Joeriig

The official reddit multiplayer feedback thread.

@DainMorgot @Terco_Viejo I agree fully with introducing a hybrid system, or something similar. TW has stated in the past that they intend to stick with this class approach unfortunately, which means that they will probably try to make use of the classes for every gamemode they work on. like reddit, I would rather see this system go in all honesty!

Other people have already explained why selecting your own gear is a good thing and fitting to the m&b series which is all about player freedom, so I won't go over that all again. In the end, I hope TW feels the freedom to adapt and make changes which contrast their original vision.
  10. Joeriig

Phalanx Mod Update

This is gorgeous! Wonderful work bestmods! I wonder how many mods will spring from this because it suits classical as well as late medieval/renaissance formations really well! Cheers!
  11. Joeriig

Menavlion Spears need a huge nerf!!! It was 6 months already.

I am not sure about the infantry, but I totally agree that Menavlions and glaives are a little too strong from horseback right now! Equipped with these weapons, players have a very wide hitting arc and are able to do a large amount of damage. The fact that they can insta-kill a lot of opponents makes them negate some of the class' weaknesses.
  12. Joeriig

MP List of solutions to get rid off the toxic chat

Nice suggestions, certainly the opt-out option would be a blessing!
  13. Joeriig

Multiplayer only less than 10 maps

I would support this! With no new class system in sight, and the same maps being played over and over again, we desperately need something break up the repetition!
  14. Joeriig

Multiplayer is dying a slow death

@Terco_Viejo Yes! I totally agree with you Viejo! I think having a roadmap will certainly be beneficial! Currently we are only really aware of what we have in the game right now. Although there are many hints to features still to come, we haven't had much official information on what features and reworks we might expect of bannerlord in, lets say, the coming few months!

Taleworlds has claimed in the past to be a company that knows how to handle Early Acces games, this early acces period being a period of feedback and iteration. Now, not providing its users with roadmaps doesn't do much justice to this statement at all.
  15. Joeriig

Dislike the New Class System in Bannerlord Multiplayer

@jon01 @grimsight Well forgive me! I thought the people supporting the streamlining were the people interested in competitive play. If that isn't the case, I don't know who TW is catering to - I bet most people would like more customization options in MP. Perhaps, way down the line, they will introduce more options a la 'Mercenaries' via the armoury screen, but we don't know that yet either! We are entirely left out of the development proces and can only really guess what will happen in the future.

I think a lot people will agree with me if I say that M&B is a game that takes the player's freedom to heart. Limiting player options in MP seems to clearly contrast this vision.
Back
Top Bottom